Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Isn't it interesting how things come full circle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Isn't it interesting how things come full circle? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't it interesting how things come full circle?   Isn't it interesting how things come full circle? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:53 am

I remember a time when I was banned from SHG for some lame reason. I asked several times for an explanation supported with evidence, but as you all know I never got one. All I ever got was....'You were banned for the things you said'. There was never any clarity offered about what I did say or why there was no consistency to the rules applied to me. But I moved on - realising that SHG is a cesspit with which I wish to have no association.

It was amusing back then how many people agreed with the principles on which I was banned - despite the stupidity of it all. These poor saps didn't realise that support for such corrupt and inconsistent actions will only lead to discontent for themselves in the future. In other words - they will face the same inconsistency in time to come.

So, you can understand my amusement when I heard on the grapevine that many players are being banned, gagged and booted in SHG. Even funnier is their call for support against inconsistency.

So let me say those immortal words: 'I TOLD YOU SO'.
Let me also finish with my final statement on this matter: 'HA HA.....YOU DIMWITS'.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it interesting how things come full circle?   Isn't it interesting how things come full circle? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Well i dont get one thing ....I understand when i cross the line i got gag ..after some gags ban ..BUT where is the fun then if i cant talk in lobby only to play ?!?!!
Sometimes we dont want to play then we chat ...why this is so wrong ..or at least to deserve those bans .I am banned too ..I never get answer for what and how long is my ban ...i sent email months ago ..i didnt beg ..i just asked ..i never get reply
Thats not the way to get people in one site
My simple opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it interesting how things come full circle?   Isn't it interesting how things come full circle? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 am

Maggie,

I have a friend who owns a restaurant. Sometimes he can't be at the restaurant and has to leave his staff in charge. When he isn't there, the staff generally close early and are indifferent with customers - he has had to fire someone for that once. When he is around, the staff are super polite to the customers - he reinforces the understanding that happy customers will return to his place and therefore his business will flourish. Like you say - pretty simple.

Now...I don't know who owns SHG - but dear God if they ever saw how some of their staff behave!!

These moderators that the owner of SHG has hired are useless idiots. They have never achieved anything in their real lives and are hellbent on demonstrating a little power in an internet site. They probably tell the owner all sorts of fictional stories to justify the idiocy of their actions - and so far he/she seems to buy it.

I just wonder at what point the owner will evaluate the success of his/her site and ask the right questions. Why is his/her site so unsuccessful? I think he/she needs to take a close look at the state of his/her business - perhaps even do a survey of customer feelings. There are a lot of incompetent people in his/her organisation who need to be cut loose so they can go back to gossiping about their neighbours and bemoaning the state of a world which doesn't have a use for them.
Back to top Go down

Isn't it interesting how things come full circle?
Page 1 of 1