Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Nude pics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain91D

Nude pics Empty
PostSubject: Nude pics   Nude pics EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Why is it that over the years, all we have ever seen are nude female players? Some of us would like to see some man meat!
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Nude pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nude pics   Nude pics EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I am always happy and willing to oblige almost any female who wishes to view me naked : )

I say female because, although I have no objection showing what I have to men, I find that they are often daunted by my stature.

In addition, there is of course an element of quid pro quo involved in activities of this nature - I will almost certainly be starting with those all too familiar words, 'You go first.'

Back to top Go down
Captain91D

Nude pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nude pics   Nude pics EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Look, I have a needle dick. I can't help it. Pistachio and Nashi always said I was easy on them. As you may have later discovered, my picture was up on several gay military sites for years without anyone's knowledge. Can you believe that I only got a few responses in all these years?
I admire a real man. Someone with online authority in a card room is just sexy. The power to ban someone from a site that hosts maybe 200 people is such an awesome power trip. I spent years with Nashi discussing how to get rid of thugs and complaining to the people above me to ban them forever. Sadly, I failed. Me and Nanny wound up drinking box wine and cybering a LOT, and I miss that. I need someone to fill my void, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Nude pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nude pics   Nude pics EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:32 am

LOL....that was quite funny : ) I partcularly liked the box wine/ cyber scenario. Thank you for making me giggle.

I'd love to try and fill your void sometime - but I fear the enormity of the task. I may not have the capacity to meet the dimensional requirements - but then...does anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Nude pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nude pics   Nude pics EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:02 am

hi captain91 D!! where you been the last years ? I has read you love to watch neeked male pics ! You missed seems the best of Simon, tom and Naby !!
you find the link with the adonis boodys in the shg forum !
I agree with you capt that good looking men should not so shy and show the pics like the 3 awesome shg-player.
MAYBE YOU WILL LOVE TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS AFTER YOU HAS WATCH THE PICS Smile

Sylvia

PS: My favorite pic is where naby neeked sit in the middle of the fish he has fishing in the night to sell them .
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Nude pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nude pics   Nude pics EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 am

URG at this topic ,
this thing with nudes pics is disgusting .....
going read the other subkects
Back to top Go down

Nude pics
Page 1 of 1