Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

So what happens now? <-- from Evita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

So what happens now?  <-- from Evita Empty
PostSubject: So what happens now? <-- from Evita   So what happens now?  <-- from Evita EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Here we all are - almost two years down the line.

What are our perceptions now? Have we all moved on? Do ancient enmities still thrive? Do we stand by the statements made so long ago or have we changed our views?

I for one have not : ) I still dislike the corruption that is rife in SHG, but I take only a fleeting interest in it now. I don't hate anyone personally - except maybe gamesfang (may her soul rest in eternal torment).

What are your thoughts? Please share them. I will add some more depending on response.
Back to top Go down
Captain91D

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now? <-- from Evita   So what happens now?  <-- from Evita EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm

I vow, on my power in the internet, to banish scofflaws like you from any card room. Tough cookies.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now? <-- from Evita   So what happens now?  <-- from Evita EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 am

As a fully fledged...and, dare I say it, LEGENDARY scofflaw - I say with some pride that nobody has been able to eradicate my influence in card rooms that I grace with my divine presence : )

I admired Capt at a time - his steely determination to achieve the impossible always filled me with awe. Despite his attacks using all the resources a corrupt member-plus could use, he failed again and again. In the end it eventually boiled down to a straight battle of personalities - and we all know who won that : )
Back to top Go down

So what happens now? <-- from Evita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: WGC, SHG and Nidink Related Discussions-
Jump to: