Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) Empty
PostSubject: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )   waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Spacers wil post for you why this song is So important ....is on the name of one of the biggest singers russian who was killed called Mihail krug thats his original song..here little info for him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Krug
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )   waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Maggie Darling...I did promise to sing this to you....but we will have to wait till I get throat cancer!!!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )   waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:49 pm

SPACE OMG !!!!!!
dont even say that at joke feel the voice feel the music damnittttttttt
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )    waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh no maggie, he sounds like he has a hairball he wants to throw up!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )   waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 am

NOW NOW ..his voice IS very interesting not standard not average ..is something what rarely you can hear so No speak ..
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )   waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:15 am

You know what?

I'm glad it's rare : )
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )   waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:50 am

Spacerss open your mind .I know doesnt sound like the music you are used to ..BUT is a hilarious hit ,I know one day you will like it when ya start to sing it
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )   waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : ) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 am

seems spacers wont sing that ..sign
Back to top Go down

waiting until Space start singing this ..he promissed to me : )
Page 1 of 1