Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Ruined sites

Go down 
+3
spacemariner26
VictoriaMV
TheLegend
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

While I miss my friends - I have to say that I haven't missed the cock suckers, leg humpers and long list of men and women without a life that served no purpose but to expose their jealousy and self-esteem issues in a public forum.

I continue to travel the world, enjoy my life as a celebrity and take advantage of supple young women across the globe.

Hopefully this will serve as a reminder that their lives still actually suck, and they can look forward to dying alone.
Back to top Go down
VictoriaMV

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

G!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I am very happy to know you are doing so well! I must say tho... you're slippin... a celebrity!! I had no idea! now I'll be guessing forever... lol so that yummy picture of you that was in grannie's video really IS you.. I knew it! Just teasing.. reallly is good to know you're doing well.. Sam is still kinda angry with you over the hotdog thing.. lol Smooches

Vic
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

MSM / Mechanically separated meat / advanced meat bone separation / meat recovery systems - if it does, this is often chicken, either way, the "meat" is obtained as follows: Once they have stripped as much "real meat" from the bones, the bones (along with skin, feet and heads) and put into a giant centrifuge - that spins at an extremely high speed. VERY powerful (x,000 psi) water jets are directed into the drum and the contents basically break down into a "slightly gritty pink slurry".

Better quality hot-dogs may not contain chicken / MSM - but the "budget" ones nearly always do.

Add to that the rest of the pig that you would not normally consider "meat". In the UK - and I strongly suspect elsewhere - the **ONLY** part of the pig that cannot be legally added to the pot if the left ear - which is the part that takes all the jabs / inoculations / hormones etc.

EVERYTHING else is fair game, intestines, brain, "bits", skin, bone (after being liquidized into slurry by high pressure centrifuges).

Then they add a hint or two of glutinous matter, a bit more pink dye and some spices to it. Squeeze it out into an edible plastic tube and voila - one hot dog Smile Intestines ARE fair game for a hot-dog but are not usually used as the casings - these are used only for better quality (!) sausages.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 am

Carmine, which gives fruit cocktail cherries their red color, is derived from dried cochineal insects, and confectioners glaze, which is used as a coating on Junior Mints candy, is a secretion of the lac beetle.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:07 pm

What is that? A recipe Maggie concocted???

Dude...good to see you back : )

The 'people' you so eloquently talk about still exist btw -- just that, now, you guys left me fighting them alone. Not to worry -- it doesn't take much effort!!

Let's have some of the G spirit back in the mix. Skilz has hit a mellow period -- but he's just around the corner waiting for the next great installment - I doubt it will take much to see him return to his scathing best!!

Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Mad has been on and stayed on his period for about 5 years - that happens with chubby women.

The lamers will always surround us. I have always noticed that people love to hate a champion.
I swear to God, if they had any idea about how we lived, they would hate us even more.

I can't help it, it is always fun to poke them around a bit. Sometimes I do pity them, but damn how awesome is it to pull off all the legs of a spider before you squash him? They just sit there and squirm, so helpless, so unaware of how their life had caved in upon them.

I have many fond memories of the humpers:
DieGamesfangDie iwho searched to find her lonesome son a date. Looking at his mom's teeth I would say that is going to be quite the mission. She will rot in hell - not for her statements about hoping a child dies, but for the habitual lies of covering it up.
Jan, sweet simpleton Jan. The "artist" that I could figure out when his real job started. "Shoo"ing him out of his mom's basement every day was funny. I always understood his hate for me because you just know his life is meaningless.
DetPacky - the little dude that I TOLD about his mouth getting him in trouble. He was mugged in a foreign country, and his meager and worthless possessions were taken just months later. Priceless. I read that letter about a year ago and I swear it still makes me laugh out loud.
There are plenty of others - those were just the turds that floated to the top.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 am

I agree with all of the descriptions given....and would add more if my administrator role wouldn't be compromised : )

BUT....We need you back my brother...so join back with the fold....the fun we had is unforgettable!!
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:05 am

I doubt I will go back into another amateur card room. Some fat dude without a job and living with his mom OR some yeasty blob of a woman PMSing gets to dictate my conversation? Not going to happen. Especially when the rules are not equal for each person. That was the beauty of the zone : despite Capt's quest to rid the zone of me - it was impossible. He was smart enough to set up a case for a nic ban once (which took him months), but he could never truly eliminate us. (BTW, I only got one nic ban and no mac ban.) I never complained when I was gagged for something I did that was against the rules. In fact, until I found out it was so friggin fun, I wouldn't have messed with Capt if he hadn't turned on me first. Picking favorites and gagging me for nothing is a road I have already been down. I have to admit it was amazingly fun at the time, and a great break from work to jump on another computer and type "CND" and watch him go mad. To endure it on such a shitty site like WGC or SHG is just below me. I understand the love of playing cards and enjoying conversation, but those places truly are the ghetto.

I guess I never will understand the power people feel being in a internet chat room. There has to be some rush or some need for power in their personal lives for them to act the way they do. The actions of these people are not only what caused the downfall of the Zone - but why even with hundreds of people we know - they cannot even fill one room. Think about that.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 am

I hear ya dude.

The rules most definitely are not equal for each person. As you know...in most sites, they select moderators from the same pool of garbage that we tease and ridicule. That is precisely why we become the targets of these self-righteous but misguided idiots. In their desire to beat us - they use any advantage they can get (e.g. tools) - but forget that the real way to beat us is through the chat itself. Well....I say 'forget'...which is generous....in reality they do not have the capacity to do that : )

SHG is an abomination in every sense - it has become a dysfucntional community where the residents have only three things in common: their fear of the chat we bring; their hostility towards people who are different; their desire to sustain a site that suits THEM but nobody else. It is not a place I visit - since it is made in THEIR image and they try to sustain this with all the energy that they can collectively muster. However...I do enjoy jabbing at them from time to time since they epitomise everything that I dislike about the human condition.

And....that last statement I made....is what it is all about my friend. Long ago...I became addicted to that role of 'Mischievous Critic' and enjoyed the camaraderie that a few of us had in our goal to expose the ignorant. It seems that the 'gang' who pursued this goal has gone into hibernation. Perhaps rightly so....since it must be hard to motivate oneself to interact with fools.

You know what G....we have a myriad of differences you and I. Differences of opinion and differences of belief. However, the thing that brought us together (you, me and some others) was our desire to engage in a frank exchange of views through friendly banter...oh that and the desire to piss off the pissable. This is the way we learn about the world around us and empathise with others.

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 pm

the goozel is back !!!!!

You know we talk sometimes of you ......think by yourself if it is in a good or a bad way.
I still k now why you left the gamingrooms !!!!!! You was afraid to lose more games to me !! All hate to lose to a kraut ,,,you are in a big club about that !!
you get a laugh if I tell you that i finale also is banned off wgc for bashing lame idiots?

well so I have time to read here in the forum and to answer to all things who is worth to answer

well if I ever get my own heartssite you must promise to join for god sake old times and we beat and kick us each the other of the table !

nice to see you after all the time Smile
syl
Back to top Go down
MadSkilz

MadSkilz

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 pm

My boy is still bitter after all these years... Oh, I may have mellowed, who wouldnt after defeating all comers for 11 years now?
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Not sure who you are calling bitter. If you are referring to me, I am not bitter - just bored. The zone was fun for actually playing hearts and for years we had a damn funny crew. Now the people left aren't fun, aren't good at hearts and have no personality.

Why would I want to be a part of something like that?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:32 pm

>>>> is FUN
>>>> very good lowman player
>>>>> Have BIG perosnality
Back to top Go down
Lil_Miss_Nasty

Ruined sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruined sites   Ruined sites EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm