Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Your favorite zoner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Your favorite zoner Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:14 pm

For some reason, many of us have known each other for years now. HOW I have put up with you guys is still a mystery.

That being said, lets name your favorite male and female player/zoner.

The rule is you can't name me (obvious choice, no competition), and you have to tell why.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:14 am

Well that's the good in internet that all can be mystery !!
LOL at we cant name you cause obvious choice !!
You have your funny sides but you are arrogant like space ,you have BIg ego ,you fly a lot in sky and etc etc .
OK there is difference between player and zoner
i like like players who play lowman
spacerss ,heartss ,brad ,nashi .slothcat ,addi , liliee ..YOu suck at all in lowman lol ,the reason to name them is the way they play heartss ..everybody has his style but plays very well .
like people is hard to say ,i like talk with everybody ,but i like some for some reasons :

1)SPACE ,cause he is so smart ass ,his knowledge for things is amazing .He has weird sense of humor sometimes but he is English dude so i guess that's normal . I have to admit from all my conversation with this dude i have learn a lot . And i really meant a lot .some days i just read what he types and i think would be great if i could have half of his knowledge( for sure i havent read half of what he did ) . His style of having conversation is funny and he flirt with everyone just to wear dress ( not sure now if he even care if is male or female lol )he knows perfectly what to say ,when to say it and how .he find so easy the weak place of people and push there until he got satisfied .His image of "bad boy " has big effect on women i guess .But his bad side is that he jokes with things which he never should joke ,some things even when ya write in net deserve more respect ,his moods turn so easy and the the thing on what i am working on him is that he is ONLY human nothing more

2) you G cause you are honest ass,and people can trust you ,sometimes funny too.You same like Space have such a ego that you are so famous for women.That you both are the best looking and blah blah haha and etc urgh lol ,but your spirit is going in so wrong way sometimes ( religion( your hate for Muslims ) ,USA ,world things YOU just see things how you are told to see them for the world .There was time i though we could have so interesting conversation ,but you are full with hate and you see things only from the wrong side .Then i realized you always will be on the one side of barrier and me on other in some subject like religion .Thats the sad cause believers in one thing GOD shouldn't argue like you do .There is One God you believe and you read your sacred book ,i believe and i read my sacred Book ..no place for feeling like you have

3 )LILIEEEE ,i admire her energy to try to convince other that her point is the right one : ) She can find so fast the right answer of everything and put it in such a Belgian way.She change her mood so fast that until i smoke one cigarette she is from one mood to another Smile She try to see only the good sides in person and that bring her always in disappointment.

4 ) MEETYS .and VMV ...they are so peaceful people ,wonders sometimes how they don't eat people with their clothes when they fights lol .The funnies thing is meetys fight with heartss is SO funny .And VMV she always use so complicated sentence so polite ,looking always for some logic : )

5)HEARTSS ...for an american she has her funny sides too .So many times she types and i wonder really she doesnt know or she just do it for the laugh lol . ,But like YOU G heartss is too naive and she see only what she want to see.Well she is clever also but not for things which doesn't concerns USA ,then Google comes ....but nothing bad in that ,sometimes she says something funny ,sometimes she just excersice her fingers ,she has such a temper Smile

6 )PlAGUE ......well i guess he speaks most the times BS just to make people laugh .I respect him for working one of the most difficult job in the world ,helps sick people for me personally that's big deal .I guess also that his weird sick sense of humor is exactly cause he is under such a stress .But that doesn't excuse him for not respecting some things ,for showing or just for the show that he doesnt believe in any value things

7) ADDI ....no matter he doesn't talk to me now for some reason ,he was the only one who never said bad word(hmmmm only that he is agree with all what syl is saying for me hmmmm) which means more then say bad words eh

8)i wont forget SYLVIA also no matter we don't like each other she is very strong woman ,had to edit my post for her values ...heh Sometimes she shoot directly without even to think what she says(Sylvia_Germany> muslimstrash like you is what the world not like ,,a lieing folk who only sthelen other things and kills other poeple !
,Sylvia_Germany> you cant say isnt then i know your mother has put you in the street as you was born lol,Sylvia_Germany> no matter you is a typical muslimwomen who must sit with kid insite ,,you seems cant never get out thats why you life here...so i can see very clear that she has no clue what she is talking about

She sucks in that cause she try's to be female version of Space and dave

9) and everyone else is funny to talk ,sometimes not so funny ,sometimes rude and etc ,i had my laughs with Nashi ,lake ,crazy ,cmile ,sen,rach and others [i]
PS i hope no one of my comment is offensive and etc ...if somebody feel offended pl z contact the administrator :)Was just how i see on you people here

So i cant say i have favorite people /players ...all is to adapt to people behaviors which i admit is hard for me sometimes ,to ignore their personal attacks and to continue enjoy internet, taking anything said here for serious ,nothing said in here wont effect peoples real life Smile ALL is for fun people BTW how i could forget the dangit romanian Pinkiee Dangity

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 am

Without a doubt, Maggie's best post ever. Not that the bar was set that high....but for her, this was funny!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:15 am

Of course my post was great .Tht what i think for everybody .IT was some fun and some truth ,even not whole truth for everybody : )
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:42 am

hmm nobody else wil post his opinion for the zoners ???
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Heartssss is my favourite zoner because:

It's refreshing when she shows sincere interest in me, as opposed to planning her next boast or grand story.

She recognizes and appreciates my best qualities.

She thinks about me more than herself.

Her compassion towards others.

Most of all, she's utterly boring, which makes the rest of us look so damn interesting.

Back to top Go down
MadSkilz

MadSkilz

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 pm

I'm glad to see she gave me a shout out!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite zoner   Your favorite zoner EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 am

in the end of this
i am my favorite player and my favrite person
you all are not ok
Back to top Go down

Your favorite zoner
Page 1 of 1