Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up   Empty
PostSubject: now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up    now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up   EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 am

taking lessons lately from such a videos and is so helpeful .this is one of the make up which i put last time when we went out with my friends

this make up is so great also

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up   Empty
PostSubject: now something too feminie ..dont pay attention tyo the girl watch her make up    now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up   EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:44 am

Ahhh yes maggie I saw this video when you posted it in WGC lobby and I saw this reply...

Heartssss> i once bought this bronze eyeshadow, looked so good in the store, put it on, I looked like bride of dracula

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up    now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up   EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:12 am

A real muslim woman would never wear something like this.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up    now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up   EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 am

what do you know about make up ????what do you know how women musilm make up ?
Why you think you know something about make up .tell you one detail .....most of women which wear make up and do it dialy .rarely you can see woman without make up there
keep informed now
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up    now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up   EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:10 am

This is a sin.
Back to top Go down

now something too feminie ....loves to learn all new kind of new make up
Page 1 of 1