Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

is this ok senex?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cmill_0909
cmill_0909

is this ok senex? Empty
PostSubject: is this ok senex?   is this ok senex? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Just for you senex you should see my avatar now.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

is this ok senex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this ok senex?   is this ok senex? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:17 pm

I like mine better.
Back to top Go down
cmill_0909
cmill_0909

is this ok senex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this ok senex?   is this ok senex? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 am

G...yours is fake...mine are all real... btw..senex was upset I had an axe thru my head on the last pic...so I had the avatar changed for him. What a nice gal I am.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

is this ok senex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this ok senex?   is this ok senex? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Can I get a thanks for finding and setting that avatar up...huh???? You know how much I like glory!!!
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

is this ok senex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this ok senex?   is this ok senex? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 pm

I guess the file size is too big to animate on here or you would SEE that my pic is all real cm.
Back to top Go down
cmill_0909
cmill_0909

is this ok senex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this ok senex?   is this ok senex? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 am

ok fine..thanks space! better now?
Back to top Go down

is this ok senex?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Fun Stuff - jokes, surveys and other light hearted topics-
Jump to: