Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

the truth ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am

"WASHINGTON – The enormous cache of secret war logs disclosed by the WikiLeaks website paints a picture of an Iraq burdened by persistent sectarian tension and meddling neighbors, suggesting that the country could drift into chaos once U.S. forces leave.The reports, covering early 2004 to Jan. 1, 2010, help explain why Iraq's struggle to create a unified, independent state continues, despite a dramatic reduction in violence. They appear to support arguments by some experts that the U.S. should keep thousands of troops there beyond their scheduled departure in 2011, to buy more time for Iraq to become stable.The threats described in the leaked documents come from outside, including next-door Iran, as well as inside, in the form of sectarian, political and even family rivalries that predate the 2003 American-led invasion and endure today." and bah blah
thats the american news

now others news translatng so forgive my language
All the world ctitize the site for posting the truth about things in Iraq ,The english ministere of politic that now the life of britain soliders in danger LMAO Question .....why they didnt stay in their home : )
the creator for this site wats whole world kows tyhat USA knew perfectly whats going but seems cause is about iraqian people and their lifes for USA is nothing eh .Hilary Clinton said today :thats shame now we all are in dangerious LOL .......Iraqun gouvernement thinks thats just PR of these 2 countries .Why you dont et people decide whats good and bad for them ..or still americans thinks that they helped something there ???????they made it worse but step my step things will be clear fr everybody ..unfortunately will takes a lot of innocent victimes until the real terrorsit just fell down

Now my question is WHo is the terorist in the end ???oh wait isnt that POOR try to clean their hands from the blood before the elections ?

oh wel that the typical double standart "cause the life od these english and american soliders is more inportnat then iraqish people lifes ??
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Maggie, you might as well post in Bulgarian, I don't understand a word of your english.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:43 am

LOL hertssssssssss !!!
Whats mean you didnt understand a world of what i said ???
You know what i meant ..about the documents which were posted in this site and the american reaction about it dang
Oh well ,I IWSH somebody just to speak a little here bulgarian
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 am

I wish muslims terrorist didn't live in caves - but some things are just destiny.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am

The funniest thing is that the world "terrorist" invented by the great americans is everybody who figth their control ,so everybody who is against USA is terroirst .
My question is where lives "americans terrorist " or the SO modern techonologic cant catch some "of them "
actually day by day this topic get more and more interesting
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 am

Washington eh?

I didn't really understand the initial post, so maybe what I say isn't in line with this thread.

Washington is a tremendous city, I have been there - Washington DC that is.

If you want to know a little more about Washington - why not read Dan Brown's book 'The Lost Symbol'. Pulp fiction I know, but really quite loving of Washington. Seems the birth of the nation's capitol is shrouded in mystique.

America doesn't have much history : ) Not as much as us - the countries who have a rich heritage of conquest and world domination!! However, Washington isn't actually all that bad as the focal point of a fledgling nation. It has a powerful Masonic tradition, and some very interesting monuments.

The only thing that I can criticise is this.....in the writing up of the constitution of the USA, the founding fathers were very careful to point out that all men in America were equal in the eyes of God and the Law. However, slavery wasn't abolished at that time....so I guess it meant all white men? Interesting bit of hypocrisy, no?

Other than that....Go Washington!!!!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:53 am

Ok seems i have to post again what i wanted say
There is a site where were posted some documents showing some things happening in Iraq while the war .is about some secret things happening in the prisons and etc punishing people and etc (for which like all we know was the execution of their leader ) .But this time these 400 documents shows that american DID know whats exactly is hapening but hided it .if you watch lately americans news you will see last speach of Hilary which i atched SO cerefully specially for thiese doucments .She says that now all are in dangerious of some "teroristic " attacks and whatever .
YOu know one day soon later the ttrugh comes out ,thats why i named the topic the truth ,
The things is IF americans really think they did something GOOD in there i wish somebody tell me wwas .
YOU can google for the site posting these documents and read them .....if ther are still there lmao (WikiLeaks website )
And Space thx honey for telling me about the city somehow i know thats a city ( no matter i havent been there ) heh
The first some sentences i copied from an american site for news ...
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 am

Ok Madgieeeeeeeeeeeee......

Please don't take offence...I didn't understand the gobbledigook, so gave it my own interpretation!!!

I don't get what you are getting at with your post...is America putting a positive slant on an unpopular war? Is that what it is?

If so...it's a worthy discussion...I guess!!

Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 am

How sad. Muslims (you may call them extremists) have caused harm to thousands of innocent people - (NOT during a war and NOT directed at soldiers) all across the globe. It is not only the US that is trying to stop these people. Of course, for Maggie, it is ok that these cave dwelling, wife beating missing links sell cocaine all across the globe to fund their efforts. The statement is clear - 1.2 billion muslims in the world and they do NOTHING to stop it. I don't even see them speak out against all the loss of innocent life. Here is just one example how different it is. When the tiny church in the US wanted to burn the Koran, pressure came from within the US - from other churches and religious people speaking out against it. No violence. No burning of flags like in the muslim community. Just open discussion. Islam is the ONLY religion to have spread by violence.

Maggie, do you even realize that it is muslims in Darfur are the ones committing genocide?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 am

G ,,
soon are comming election eh ?
whats the way to deal with the american debt which is in 8 AM today $13,597,658,712,260

Think how these money can be dealt with it ?
WARS for soem g uns ( boms) which they dont even cant find LOLOL
Cleaning hands of all blood trying to tell people USA did something good in Iraq ????
some funny PR cause the soon elections ?
Unreal News which people like you watch every day and believe all this crap ?
How somebody can defend this ?
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 am

Maggie is worried about money. I talked about how evil her religion is.
Murder. Money.
Notice the difference in priorities?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:13 am

unreal,
deleted some of my posts cause this is getting like personal figth between me and G

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 am

What you think is in the base of all these wars G ?
MONEY MONEY POWER AND MONEY Which your gouvernemns needs
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 am

Example #9323023 of how ignorant Maggie is about the US and worldly affairs.

US Soliders are some of the poorest paid people in the entire US. The combat pay you talk about is $225 a month.
I spend that on a good meal or a bar tab.

So please, stfu about the things you know nothing about - including terrorism, the US and current events.

The ignorance is amazing.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the truth .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the truth ....   the truth .... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 am

when did i said abut paying to these poor people ?
i think you didnt get at all my post
whatever
Back to top Go down

the truth ....
Page 1 of 1