Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Muslims kill 113

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Muslims kill 113 Empty
PostSubject: Muslims kill 113   Muslims kill 113 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Muslims kill 113 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslims kill 113   Muslims kill 113 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:03 am

want me post ya another video of ALL innocent people !!
Oh wait these kids and these people arent american so you wouldnt care rigth G ?
F this
F all who support that
I am prolly born in the worst Place in whole world but I am proud I will never DEFEND this and will never blach blach how good is democracy when this is what is LEFT
NOW tell me HOW Wrong i am eh ?
I CANT EVER SUPPORT THIS ,these people who dead there in result of the israels bombs which YOu suppored >>.Thats is HORRIBLE ...in one of the pic you will see israel litle kids sending these bombs to ..
WTF ..
I cant stand ever being here showing that IS unreal that i can even continue read all these BZS here
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Muslims kill 113 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslims kill 113   Muslims kill 113 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Yes, muslims are going to heaven. They even get virgins for killing innocent people.

Notice maggie never talks about all the innocent Israelis killed because she is RACIST.

It really is that simple.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Muslims kill 113 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslims kill 113   Muslims kill 113 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:23 am

oh yeah .you call me rasict ?Do you even realise who is the only one rasict typing lately in here ?
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Muslims kill 113 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslims kill 113   Muslims kill 113 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:51 pm

I am not racist - I just know muslims are evil. I don't hate them, I pity them.

The whole point is that muslims spread terror all across the world.
Back to top Go down

Muslims kill 113
Page 1 of 1