Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Missing The Ladder

Go down 
+2
spacemariner26
CwAzY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:15 am

It’s been barely a week since the ladder was removed from SHG for reasons we all know, and am already missing it like hell, I’m sure in time it will wear off. The ladder meant a whole lot to me, gave me something to do, took my mind of things, sure I had the odd moan, that’s human nature, overall I loved the ladder, loved being part of something.. Now? I just feel as though I’m on the sidelines waiting to go back on the pitch, if you get my drift.

The not being involved in things such as skype, conversations etc etc, the odd conversation that does happen I have no idea what it’s about and obviously don’t comment, when I was in ladder room hosting or whatever although same things were happening it didn’t bother me as much as my mind was on something else. Victoria told me other night I was “loyal” which I sincerely like to think I am, do I feel it? Not really, cause I’m not made to feel loyal. On the very same night a conversation took place another one that I did not know about and obviously could not comment, however I did put “<< Clueless” and Space replied “yes you are” something to that effect then quickly “I’m Kidding!!!” he wasn’t really cause it was the truth, there was only 6 people in this room, it was when WGC were doing their server change.

I’m not saying I should be involved in everything, but a little decency wouldn’t go amiss. Now you’re going to say “why don’t you ask?” many that know me, know me well enough to know that I don’t, I figure if wanted me to be involved they would ask me if I want to join the conversation or skype whichever it may be.

When space created this forum and asked me to join and post my views etc, I did so willingly. To me the forum is an excellent idea for a number of reasons. Then I get to find out that someone asked the very same person who caused many problems with the ladder to join the forum and post their views, adding insult to injury, I do understand why they were asked, they are very much entitled to their opinion and thoughts as much as anyone else, I feel was too soon but that’s just my opinion.

Am I being over sensitive? Probably in some respect yes but I don’t think I’m wrong. Why are you telling us this you may think? Cause it’s an open discussion and really am interested in people’s thoughts and whether others feel the same.

Seriously, give me your thoughts I won’t be offended, it’s an open discussion and may even with your thoughts get me to see things from another prospective.

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:50 am

Cwazy,

I am not sure if this answers whatever you are asking in your post.

I am sorry that you are missing the ladder - SHG, some individuals within SHG and circumstances in general conspired against you in that case. I am sure that it has left a void - since you had devoted so much time and energy to making it a success. For the record, I think you have been treated with complete disrespect by SHG admin - and I look upon their actions towards you with disdain.

As to questions about your loyalty and involvement - I really don't know what to say. I am not aware that you have been disloyal to anyone, nor am I aware of any situation where you have been excluded from anything. The comment that I made, which you quoted, is taken out of context I think, and really should be regarded as what it is – a meaningless joke. If it caused offence, I am sorry.

Now to the crux of what I think your post is about. I have personally invited certain people to this site and I think you acknowledge my reasons for doing this. I never created this forum as a panacea for all our angst in life, love and war. It is a forum to discuss things and I believe that it is strengthened if members of different ‘persuasions’ are able to join freely and with no concern to their Internet security.

I have given my personal reassurance to everyone that this is a safe site where they can make their own posts (as members, in compliance with the rules) and rebut any accusations levelled against them. I may not agree with them; hell, I may not even like them. However, that is not a valid or honourable reason to exclude them if they wish to be involved.

So…I’m not sure if this has helped address your confusion Cwazy? Please let me know. You are one of the straightforward and nice people I have met online, so it does worry me a little if you are feeling disillusioned in anyway by my actions.

Space
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 am

well.....

If advocating balance and allowing the expression of opposing points of view is synonymous with promoting conflict - then I guess I am guilty : ) I don't feel I want to restrict membership on this site to my friends and family...nepotism is great but not conducive to active debate.

Integrity is a key element of any discussion forum - and arguments are only valid if they are open to challenge. That is my reason for inviting people to this site. I have no desire to engage in a one-sided process of self-expression and back-patting. I want to hear what people have to say and if that increases the activity on the site then great - two birds have been killed with one stone. It's not just a simple case of cynical site promotion.

So Simon, does that explain the motivation? Let me reassure YOU that I am not about to censor other people's views or restrict membership so that I can read what I want to read. I have made it quite clear that certain types of post will not be tolerated and information on this is available in the rules section. I really don't know why you are feeling so confused by this.

With regards to the 'past' site you mention - well it's up to the admin and mods on THIS site to ensure that things do not descend to that level. The promise that I have made to people, who I have encouraged to join, is that I will not allow their posts to be edited or deleted if they do not break the conduct rules and that I will not use admin tools to compromise or ridicule them. I'd like to think that most people would trust my sincerity on that issue. Of course, as you say, I cannot guarantee that the site is invulnerable to attack - shit happens - if and when it does, I will deal with it the best I can.

Space
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 am

Crazy, I didn't take down the SHG ladder. In fact, I was banned from even entering the lobby. simply because I asked Larry if he was free for a game in Reef.
If you read the extensive logs and chats that RC has posted in this forum, I think it becomes very clear who was responsible for the demise of the ladder (and no, I don't mean HH).
That being said, I am sorry the ladder did close, for you, and for the many that did enjoy playing it. Its true, I didn't appreciate the ads in the lobby, seemed a bit odd to me that I couldn't go in there and see if someone was free for a game, yet ladder could continuously attempt to pull others out of Reef for a game.
As for why I am here posting...I have been asked to. I don't plan on posting alot, and its not my intention to rub salt in any wounds. I was assured that my posts and my name would not be tampered with, so I figured I would clear up a few misconceptions.
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 am

Thank you both for your reply...

My post was not about anything inparticular it was really in general,the
two lines I used, space i know you meant nothing by it and was joking and it
meant no offence i was using this as an example.. the post wasn't either
about SHG nor about your forum as i said i think it's an excellent idea for this very
reason to enable to express your self and have people's thoughts and idea's on such
topics as this, many know i'm not openly opinionated and must truly admit i have shown my
opinion on this forum than I probably have during my whole time online lol (ok exaggeration)
but i have shown it alot so far. It was more for what was in my thoughts which might I add made
me late for work this morning as i wanted to post it before i left home, also gonna
make me have an extended lunch with authority lol.

A week on etc, and am sure i'm not the only one who is feeling it a little

Simon, I know you're absolutely right with just adding my comment into the lobby, thing with
me is that as i don't know what the conversation was about in the first place I can hardly
comment and show an opinion, unless of course make one up lol, which really isn't me.

This is the total reason why I expressed my feelings this morning to get other people's replies and
to see if maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks again and keep them coming.

CwAzY xXx
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:00 am

Sigh I didn't get to finish of what i was going to say got called away urgently,
worse thing about starting something then having to rush.

This is another reason why i like this forum you can have an open discussion
without it turning into a slanging match.

Heartssss.. ty for your post, however i did not say you randown the ladder
let me give you a recap....

Then I get to find out that someone asked the very same person who caused many problems with the ladder to join the forum and post their views, adding insult to injury, I do understand why they were asked, they are very much entitled to their opinion and thoughts as much as anyone else, I feel was too soon but that’s just my opinion.

Twisting words already huh? lol

As for not being able to enter the ladder lobby, i knew all about this you broke a fundamental rule which was clearly stated in the "rules".. What's the point of putting many hours into a ladder
work your butt off only for people to enter and and request games to be played outside the ladder? , this shown lack of appreciation for what we did with the ladder.. MSN Pm's? 2 ways
it could have been done.. BUT knowing this would annoy you did it anyway.

As for my add in social rooms? I already proven to you that i was not flooding with the pm that
i copied into it from crew. And like many say "you can always use iggy" did you? nope, instead
saying i was doing it on purpose if you felt that strongly that I was doing it on purpose why didn't you iggy me?

As for who's to blame I know exactly who is to blame and seriously don't be even trying to push it
on (again try not to twist my words)

Thank you for your post tho Smile

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:59 am

Great...and finally!!!

We are engaging in a discussion about Heartssss' role in the demise of the ladder room.

Well done Cwazy for getting to this point : ) Thank you Heartssss for your post too!

Heartssss, can you deny that you tried to provoke issues in the ladder room? I don't think you can - so now perhaps you can furnish us all with a reason for your actions? This is something we are all interested in.

I wonder why both you and Nashi were so hellbent on trying to undermine the ladder admin.

Look forward to your response.
Back to top Go down

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:35 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks for your post Lillieekinss..

However, you or I have absolutely no reasons to justify ourselves to anyone with
what happened to the ladder. Granted it's upsetting as it is to you and me, hence the
reason why I began the post today, being a week now since the room was pulled.

We know Nashi only joined purely to be able to enter room, had no intention
whatsoever with the ladder.

As for the "blame"? that can only fall on SHG with not backing us up and treating
mainly you how they did which was a pile of bs.

Pinpointing it as you did heartssss to Lillie is totally ridiculous, if I thought for one
minute Lillie was to blame (which I don't) don't you think after all the work i put
it into, i would let the ladder go just like that? i don't think so, and like Lillie said
she could have pulled the plug anytime but didn't, she wanted it to work as much
as I did.

While we were looking for another site to take the ladder to, I told Lillie I would
do my best to keep it going, as I knew with all that how SHG treated her she was
at the end of her tether and rightly so.. Sadly, it also started to become unbareable
for me too, knowing how Lillie was being treated and for as many pm fights I had
unable to do anything about it. Then "the" final blow came, Lillie discussed with me
about taking the ladder away from SHG, I backed her 100% .

Like i said in first paragraph, we don't have to jusify ourselves to anyone.

So Heartssss.. If you're insisting on blaming Lillie then you also have to blame me too!

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
Quilly

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 am

Thought this wasn't meant to be a site for blaming people and attacking people, hmmmm. He said/she said hahaha. Told you it was a site for people that only want to whinge, you guys are doing it again. Pathetic !!
Back to top Go down

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 am

Quilly,

I am afraid that somewhere along the line you have totally misunderstood everything that this site is about. Now I don't know if that is down to poor reading comprehension skills or just a desperate desire to be combative.

Please allow me to clarify:

This site is an OPEN discussion forum for people to express their issues with gaming sites. That being said, it would be very difficult for members to express issues if they do not clearly cite the source of those issues.

The principles of this site are clear in both welcome messages and the site rules - please review these and perhaps try to read them slowly to ensure that you get a clear idea of what is being said. I am sure an adult will help you through this process if that is required.

In your hurried and muddled attempt to be destructive and negative, you have latched onto a statement I made about this site not soley being a place to whine about issues. I refer you to other sections of the site where people are engaged in different types of activity. Once again, an adult will support you through the process of site navigation if this is proving difficult for you.

Hopefully, this message has clarified the circumstances to you. I would ask you to refrain from calling members pathetic unreasonably when it is clear that you have failed to understand the basic principles of the site. An apology would be appreciated : )
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Thank you for your post Quilly.

It seems to me some just tend to highlight certain things that I put
in my original post and focus on that.

The he said she said? The 2 quotes i made were examples, the statement
made by heartssss with regards to her not being able to enter the ladder room,
heartsss herself brought that up and respectfully was given a reply back.

The "who to blame" was also brought up by heartssss again a reply
was given back respectfully.

In my personal view I don't think anyone is whinging, merely
people like your self are giving their thoughts, which is exactly
what this site is all about.

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
Quilly

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:07 am

Well it's strange that this site isn't meant to be a site for attacking other people. I have just re read some posts in this thread and you are blaming heartssss for the demise of ladders, when she has clearly said she had nothing to do with it.
But it's always the same with the "elite". You only hear what you want you hear. You say that no attacking has happened on this site. Maybe that's where the problem is. You see, you go in to gaming sites and attack, or as you believe it's not attacking, and then you get banned and don't know why. Not all gaming sites can be wrong.
You went to SHG because you thought that WGC +'s were biased, and now you say the same thing with SHG +'s. How about just trying to behave when you get to these gaming sites and then you won't have any problems. It's not hard to do. You may even enjoy it.

Lillie, it is considered whining, but as usual, the "elite" has come up with another name for it.
Space, trying to act all mature doesn't suit you. I have noticed that you put in little insults every now and then, while trying to be diplomatic. Just goes to show that you just can't help yourself. As for an apology Space, you can kiss my ass.
But I do apologise for calling the elite pathetic. Bunch of morons is a better phrase Smile
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:51 am

Quilly, it's a shame you feel the need to retort to name calling.
We have replied like I said in my earlier reply to you and to
everyone respectfully. No one, apart from youself has felt the
need to lower their selves to name calling. I feel pretty much
offended by your remark whether it was directed at me or not
makes no difference.

It has been brought to your attention on more than one occasion
what this site was created for and what it is about i.e "open discussion".
If you browse around and see the various topics that have been made
by different people, you may find it of some interest.

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:04 pm

why u people are so diplomatic with this "Quilly" ..whatever she or he want to say its shows ....It want to be part of the elite but tuk tuk no luck
QUILLY being from the elit is gift ...
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 pm

LOL maggie...and welcome to the site...

It is a pleasure to have you with us : )

Don't let Quilly's remarks bother you sweetie. I put this thing together so people could relieve their angst. That privilege is extended to all members - even Quilly. My promise was that no post will be edited unless it breaks the rules - and I shall stand by that. I just wish he would be a little less aggressive : (
Back to top Go down
Quilly

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:12 am

Crazy, your reply is laughable.
You say it's a shame to retort to name calling. The elite (your friends) has been doing that for years, I guess you must be really disappointed in them.
The elite has not responded to posts respectfully, have a read at some of the posts made by the elite, and you'll see.
Again, you say I am the only one that has been name calling, read the other posts !!
Whether you are offended by my posts or not doesn't worry me at all. They are meant to offend Smile
Crazy you sure you haven't got Spaces hand up your ass and is using you as a puppet ?
He keeps saying that this site isn't used for whinging and complaining, and now you are saying the same thing. From what I have read on this site, it is nothing but whinging and complaining. But the elite are experts at that.
I want some honest answers from the elite for this question. Why is it, that you guys keep getting gagged and banned from gaming sites ? From what I have read, all the gaming sites are biased and corrupt. Surely it has come to the time when you guys take a good look at yourselves. It is your own behaviour that is getting you banned and gagged, no one elses fault but your own.
Back to top Go down

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quilly

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:23 am

So you have done nothing wrong to get banned ? I have read the chats that you have posted here. What I would like to read though is the chats you don't want people to see. The chats where you have misbehaved to get banned. You don't get banned from sites for no reason. I can get banned from any site, and then save the chats that show me to be innocent, that's easy to do.
I don't know of any sites that would want your ladder. It is nothing but trouble. Honestly, if you want your ladder to be successful, you need to tell your friends to behave and stop making your job difficult, because that's all they are doing.
But with regards to your response, that would be a typical response I would expect from the elite, pass the blame on to everyone else but themselves.
Back to top Go down

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:49 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 am

Sigh Quilly, you think my MY post was laughable. I was answering YOU with
the respect that one deserves.. Well more fool me!

This "elite" you're forever going on about? Bit old aint it? We have given
facts and reason's as to what happened with the Ladder. I'm also banned
from SHG, first time I have ever been banned in any site, am I proud?
hell yeah cause I fought for what I believed in, as would you and anyone
else, would do it again if necessary.

The only person I can see who is whinging is yourself.. If you were that bothered
about the ladder why didn’t you spend more time in there? Where you would have
seen there was nothing wrong with it, rather than come back with these lame
comments and name calling. Lillie and myself have only brought “facts” of what
happened to this site, we worked hard to build the ladder, any member that visited
regular will tell you that. If you consider facts to be whinging and complaining then yes we are guilty, but I’m pretty sure you’re not that naive to not know what whinging and
complaining means or are you?.

As for spaces hand up my ass? sigh that's something a school kid would come
up with.. Are you trying to say, I can't think nor speak for myself? if so yet another
insult you have thrown my way. Please don't try and insult my intelligence.

Quilly, I don't really know you, I know of you yes, by your posts i will consider
myself lucky. You originally posted on my thoughts which I had, in an unjustly way,
I have been nothing but polite with you and I expect the same politeness in return.

It appears to me you have some issues and I hope that this site can help you ease
or even solve your issues.

I wish you luck!

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 am

I read now some days about the ladder here and always does this quilly give brainless comments...I has totaly no idea who this freak is !!!! And i can say i remember about the most player who i has meet...I bet all my money this Quilly is one of the lobbysitter who stirr up the lobbys, who hasnt friends in there and who the whole day is bussy with watching all of us...
So far so good ...that do many with serveral reasons!!!!! Quilly you sounds so damn jelous about the player who has fun to get a good game of hearts with 4 playwr or in the ladder 1x1 !!
im one of the people who you call "Elite" and cause i dont remember you ,,,,,i take the guesss.......Did i boot you from the table for playing complett stupid? Do we tell you nicley to leave the table if you wanted to play with us ?
yes and that has make you very bitter....if you feels better then slams here ....people like you bring me a smily at my face and i love my reputation for booting people like you and to show so lame guys like you...that even a little fly on a wall has more reason to life then you!
The ladder was a nice and fun Intiution ,,i has play there the most games of all, i has host tourneys there too. and even then had we the reason that this ladder got get closed. Beside Habor Helper who never has listen to us ,,,she has still watch that we has bring the player to SHG but who not has work without a comment for her ...got on her black list.
We asked many times that the deals has to be get better......the deals in all heartsgames important ,,but with a 1x1 version got the games more and more to a big joke and we lost the fun !!!
Habor Helper use to want over and over ,,,but Habor Helper hasnt learn to give ,,,,,to give the trust that we who over 10 years play hearts and fills gamingrooms that we know some things too who are important for a ladder!
I even dont think you will that understand quilly .....but you cant piss of none of the "Elite" .
And we will start a new ladder and i will work again to get the 1x 1 to WGC if the bots there work....
And if this Habor Helper think she must all of us bann then has she lost at all , we banned "Elite"all we find a table for a game without you Quilly and i wish you much fun with watching us Smile looks forward for your next blah blah !!

Sylvia
Back to top Go down
Quilly

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:26 am

What I was trying to say in my last post is that which site would want your ladder, considering how much trouble you guys give administrators. It is nothing but trouble. I have played in your ladder, and yes it is a good idea, but would be even better without the crap that goes with it.

Crazy, I don't think using the term "elite" is getting old, considering most of you call yourselves elite. What I do find old is you guys going into gaming sites arguing and generally causing trouble. That has been going on for years. It started with the constant attacks of Lillie and now has continued on to other people now that she has joined the gang. I would have thought with age, you people would mature, but obviously with a leader such as Space, that is not possible.
Yes Crazy I am having a whinge, I am brave enough to admit it, unlike yourselves. I am having a whinge about you guys not letting go of the past. When I first looked at this site, I couldn't believe how much whinging and complaining that was being done.

Sylvia, I very rarely go into any gaming site, so therefore rarely play. I do like the game, but got sick to death of the elite telling everyone how much of an expert they are. The game is meant to be fun, but you guys take it way too serious. It's not even rated !!
I am glad that you mentioned the deals Sylvia. Because that is one thing I see a lot with the elite. If one of the elite lose a game, it is never their own fault, it is always someone elses fault or it's the cards that are the problem. It is obvious that no site will ever be perfect for you lot. Find a site, learn to live with that site and the sites rules and get over yourselves.
And Sylvia, you might think you are perfect at the game, but I have beaten you plenty of times, and always will. Although maybe you had been dealt bad cards lol
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Missing The Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing The Ladder   Missing The Ladder EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 am

I totally disagree with you Quilly, we did not give crap to the ladder, people
brought crap to the ladder that is one big difference. You personally played
8 games one of which was given as a "free win" for joining the ladder, which
in total 7 games were played by yourself. I hardly think that with this number
of games you feel that you have a right in what happens or happened in the
ladder. Do you?

You say "you think with age people mature"?? I totally agree with that, can't you
see the fact that Lillie is NOT dwelling on what happened in the past and
and has moved on hence she HAS matured and personally i have thought
she has always been mature, such a shame you can't, maybe you should eat your
own words.

This joining "gangs" sheesh that's something that would be said in a school
playground. Quilly seriously you ought to have a look in the mirror and well
maybe come to terms that people can and will move on, such a shame that
it seems you can't.

I would hardly say i'm whinging like i said in my earlier reply unless you consider
bringing facts is whinging then yes i am guilty, all the posts with regards to the
ladder when this site first opened was to let people know "exactly" what happened
and if you take time to look at the other topics you will see plenty more is going
on, as we have told what happened we don't feel it necessary to keep going on
about it and are only replying to your good self Smile..

Again you talk about "letting go of the past" I have seen you in each and every reply
mention "the past"? get my drift? you should let go of the past and move on
or in your words please note they are your words "mature" Smile

CwAzY
Back to top Go down

Missing The Ladder
Page 1 of 1