Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Realists........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sim0n
Sim0n

Realists........ Empty
PostSubject: Realists........   Realists........ EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Realists........ Realis10
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Realists........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realists........   Realists........ EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 am

I think being pessimistic is better, because whenever something bad happens you'd expect it to happen and you wont be disapointed , and whenever something good happens you're pleasantly surprised.pesimism =realism for me .....but this thing with the glass half empty half full is impossible to say which one ..cause all depends from situation ,things what happend and etc ....
Back to top Go down
Sim0n
Sim0n

Realists........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realists........   Realists........ EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 am

Blah blah blah.. Maggie dearest..
This is your first fail as a moderator. The picture is obviously a joke and was posted in the wrong section. I was hoping you would catch it and move it to the correct one..
Thanks for your insights though. =)
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Realists........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realists........   Realists........ EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 am

Simon "dearest"
i make my firts steps liek moderator and why the heck i will catch and move it in another section .YOu can post everywhere you want ...you posted i replayed ...thats how forum is working .....(even if is not mean for this section so what ) why i have to do something ..i liek it in this way : )
dont take yourself so seriously : )
Back to top Go down

Realists........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: The Big Issues-
Jump to: