Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

The infamous Loose Change Video about 911

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

The infamous Loose Change Video about 911 Empty
PostSubject: The infamous Loose Change Video about 911   The infamous Loose Change Video about 911 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 am

I provide this link to an interesting video about a possible conspiracy behind 911. It was sent to me a couple of years ago by a good online friend in America (a Texan not a terrorist lol). I found the suggestions fascinating, but obviously one has to question the accuracy of it all. I wonder if anyone could help me ascertain the accuracy of the accusations made in this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut

It certainly raises some questions that have implications on all of our lives. I am not suggesting that I endorse a conspiracy theory, I am merely asking: What do we really know? Who can we trust? Are we given accurate information or are we manipulated to believe and behave in a particular way? Do we fall for it or do we resist? How do we respond when we find that the people who we elected into positions of power have lied to us?

If you manage to sit through the two hours or so of information and want to discuss it...please post here. I will be only too happy to share my thoughts if anyone is interested : )
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: The infamous Loose Change Video about 911   The infamous Loose Change Video about 911 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Seriously? Do you put this much time also into the "men didn't walk on the moon" theory too?
I know several people who actually believe this. They point out things like there were no plane remains found in the Pentagon crash. Of course there aren't remains found when a plane crashes in the swamp in Florida, but they ignore that. Like I said - find me any theory and I will show you someone who will support it. National disasters, UFOs and ghosts make a great conspiracy theory basis.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The infamous Loose Change Video about 911   The infamous Loose Change Video about 911 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:21 am

Hi Space,

I saw this movie a while a go, interesting stuff.

The bottom line i think, is that we will never know what really happened there.

Was the government involved?

Did they know these attacks were going to take place in advance?

We do know that some government officials will do crazy things to get money and or to justify their projects.

Thomas
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: The infamous Loose Change Video about 911   The infamous Loose Change Video about 911 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi Thomas,

The reason that I invited discussion on this subject is to get an idea of how people regard conspiracy theories. Generally, I get told that all people who agree with any aspect of any conspiracy theory are crackpots.

The 9/11 attacks gave rise to many irregularities in the official explanations that were offered. This in turn led to a great deal of suspicion - which is only natural. Most of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 have originated from the United States itself - from American citizens. Although some of the theories themselves are riddled with flaws, there are some pertinent questions asked which, to date, have received no real answers.

Now - as far as the questions that 9/11 raises, I think they are important enough for discussion. If a government can engage in harming its own citizens in order to further its own agenda, then I think we need to try to expose this.

However, the government in this case may be totally innocent - and there maybe some basic explanations. I am happy to listen to any of these.

I should stress, I prefer explanations rather than emotional outbursts which are borne out of a lack of knowledge. In my opinion, the crackpot is the one who responds emotionally and from ignorance when a question is posed. Usually they do this because they do not have an answer. Funniest of all, is the hypocrite that accepts the official explanations given for the event but also maintains that officials are generally corrupt and are adept at lying.

I think Thomas, in your post, you acknowledge the validity of questioning this event. You pose the same questions I would like to see answered. I think we would both be pleased to see anyone offer us any further knowledge on this matter which helps us understand it better.
Back to top Go down

The infamous Loose Change Video about 911
Page 1 of 1