Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Osama bin Laden is dead

Go down 
+2
Heartssss
meetme7
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
meetme7
meetme7

Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:37 am

First topic message reminder :

As commander in chief.. President Obama finds himself in the same position as former Pres. Bush...“smoke him out”...and Obama did what Bush could not do .... kill bin Laden. But at this point one must wonder if the president is not constrained by his own rhetoric...as for instance in Libya. He could kill Qaddafi “Godfather style” all the while speaking in terms of UN Security Council sanctions.. but it would still be illegal to kill Qaddafi..one must be a neutral referee in a civil war.

While Americans celebrate a major victory in one battle against evil... they should recognise that the larger war against terrorism continues. Al Qaeda affiliates in Yemen, Africa and Asia remain dedicated to killing Americans and their allies. We all know that even as they mourn the loss of their inspirational leader.. they will not waiver in their determination to attack us and our way of life.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:05 am

President Obama is the first black man in America that has had to prove he actually killed someone.

P.S. I'd respond to maggie, but all I can think is 'Huh?'
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:19 pm

What do I think Bin Laden might reveal? Well that's easy enough to explain.

But first...let me tell you about my experiences as a young boy growing up in London. Throughout most of my early life, the English people lived under the threat of terrorism from the Irish Republican Army (IRA). By the way, as an aside, this terrorist group secured most of their funds in America. But more to the point...whenever an incident of sabotage or terrorism took place...the IRA admitted responsibility - even when they obviously hadn't committed the crime. Bin Laden claiming responsibility for 9/11 has as much integrity as the IRA claiming responsibility for it. It's what terrorists do - since their primary goal is to disrupt and destroy the infrastructure of their target government. I mean...it's good PR to own up to stuff you didn't do.

Now...what might Bin Laden reveal?

Well who knows for sure...but his testimony may have uncovered the truth behind the 9/11 attacks. Up to now we've been fed such utter rubbish that nobody knows what to believe. What I think Bin Laden would have revealed is irrelevant anyway...it's the fact that he hasn't been able to reveal it that is relevant.
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:59 pm

LOL. The United States has many ways of gleaming the information it needs. The capture of bin laden should be some indication of what we can do. As if bin laden could add anything of importance that we can't find in the massive information we confiscated from him already. We hit the mother lode. What could bin laden possibly have added with his lies?

And LOL at you thinking al qaida claimed responsibility and american intelligence not being able to have worked that out already. Surely you realize that we are well aware of copy cats and fakes. If british intelligence could work out fake IRA attacks, how could you possibly doubt american intelligence?

Now, enough of this nonsense. I sense you are only arguing to argue. Every sane person agrees that this world is better off with out bin laden taking up air space. He deserved no better treatment than we would give a rabid dog that has bitten and killed innocents on the streets. In fact, i would treat the dog better, at least its not the dogs fault he got rabies.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:48 am

Conspiracy: "The more illogical a political agenda, more reason to suspect Conspiracy, for illogical thought is the fingerprint of deceit." - Nicholas Contompasis (American Financial and Political Analyst Writer)

It is pretty obvious by now that bin Laden could have been taken alive by the SEALs which would have been a better outcome. Had bin Laden gone on trial it would have been a marvelous opportunity to showcase the best values of America for the following reasons.

1. It would have shown the world that United States does not just execute people even mass murderers without a fair trial.

2. When one thinks of the beheading of journalist Daniel Pearl (an American journalist who was kidnapped and killed by Al-Qaeda) and other atrocities of Al Qaeda.. a free and fair trial would have earned America even greater respect worldwide.

3. Even Hitler if found alive.. would have had a trial at the Nuremberg War Crimes court. Bin Laden deserved the same.

4. Let Osama bin Laden hear the victim impact statements so the families of people he ordered blown to pieces could finally tell him what they thought of him.

5. Interrogation of Osama bin Laden would have revealed much more about Al Qaeda. These guys sing like canaries when caught.

6. Shown the world the United States are not afraid to pursue justice through their own criminal court system no matter the threats.

7. Find out what role Saudi Arabian leaders and others had in creating the Al Qaeda organization... still funded say experts from there.

8. End the hysterical anti-American coverage in some countries.

9. Afford the United States legal system an opportunity to show the world how good it can be.

10. Create the firm principle that no one is above or under the law.
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:17 am

space, meetme and maggie..... To quote Obama when asked if he thought bin laden should have been treated differently : "Justice was done. And I think that anyone who would question that the perpetrator of mass murder on American soil didn't deserve what he got needs to have their head examined"

Go make your appointments now.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Responding to your post prior to the REALLY silly one....where you say:

'And LOL at you thinking al qaida claimed responsibility and american intelligence not being able to have worked that out already.'

I say...American intelligence...isn't that an oxymoron? A fact quite often proven in these debates : )

On the subject of American Intelligence....didn't they suggest there were WMDs in Iraq? Where are they?

Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:48 pm

The pakis tipped off the iraqis and they hid them. Probably in some compound in islamabad (just my guess). We didn't find any WMDs, but we did find some oil, and wasn't that the reason we were there in the first place? Oh, and we got some dictator, put him up for trial then put him down. Justice was done. Again.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:56 pm

lol @ they hid them.

You can find Sadaam hiding out in a hole somewhere...but detecting a nuclear or biological arsenal is too difficult?
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Osama bin Laden is dead   Osama bin Laden is dead - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

OK Heartsss I did as you requested.

As I got up from the couch... the shrink looking in need of a shrink herself.. offered me a cup of tea and as I sipped from the cup.. I said ...I have won the biggest battle... I think.. I am accepting that I am right.

The shrink replied... that is what I have been trying to tell you in all the sessions we have had...you do not need your head examined...rather.. whoever is giving that advice might be in need of some re-education on this matter!

Smile
Back to top Go down

Osama bin Laden is dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: The Big Issues-
Jump to: