Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

vacation pictures !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

vacation pictures !! Empty
PostSubject: vacation pictures !!   vacation pictures !! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 am

peepsssssssssss ,i am back just from a great vacation and will show ya some pic of the place i been.This time i didnt go on the beach ,went into mountain in one place which is one of the biggest ski zone in whole europe : )Well the town is very little but full with tourists ..anyway Bansko (Bulgarian: Банско) is a town and ski resort in southwestern Bulgaria, located at the foot of the Pirin Mountains at an elevation of {{|925|m|}} above sea level.Bansko, once mainly a stockbreeding and travelling merchant community, has become an international centre for winter and summer tourism. The mountain peaks near the town, the numerous lakes and the old pine woods make it a popular site for recreation.

Improvements to the infrastructure and organisation of the ski area on Todorka have been made annually to accommodate the rising number of tourists. A gondola lift was built from town in 2003, replacing the minibus ride to the primary base area of Banderishka Poliana. As of 2010, the ski area has 75 km (47 mi) of ski runs, 27 lifts and drags, serving up to 24,500 persons per hour.[2] The variety of slopes are suitable for all skill levels - from new beginners to accomplished experts. The lift-served summit rises to an elevation of 2600m above sea level. The vertical drop is nearly 1000m to the base area at Banderishka Poliana, and over 1600m with the ski runs to town.So i will post pics which i made by my camera and my phone so the quality wont be so good heh
Some of the pic are from the hotel i been in Bansko
vacation pictures !! Dsc04410vacation pictures !! Image010
vacation pictures !! Image011vacation pictures !! Dsc04411
Back to top Go down

vacation pictures !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section - Blogs, Diaries, Pics and all that jazz :: Members Random Galleries-
Jump to: