Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

SHG: threats, threats and more threats...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

SHG: threats, threats and more threats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHG: threats, threats and more threats...   SHG: threats, threats and more threats... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:31 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences Lillie - it does seem that your efforts to create a competitive ladder room has been met with some jealousy and resistance.

It does lead me to wonder what motivates such actions and behaviour. Either the moderators in question are acting on their own behalf, or they are responding to statements made by others. Whichever reason they have - their conduct is unprofessional.

Sadly, I suspect that it is a combination of both reasons. They have been listening to grumbling from other players who have some personal vendetta against you, and over the course of time, these grumblings have become a part of their assessment of you.

It is a shame that the hard work that you and your colleagues have put into the organisation and management of the ladder room is not recognised and praised. I can only hope that one of them reads your post and reassesses the situation. You never know, you might even get an apology.

Spacemariner26
Back to top Go down

SHG: threats, threats and more threats...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: WGC, SHG and Nidink Related Discussions-
Jump to: