Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Trying to get an answer

Go down 
+3
Sylvia
spacemariner26
CwAzY
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

Trying to get an answer Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 pm

As many of you know I have been banned from SHG....

Your banned for trashing SHG on your web site and in our lobby.
(there words on the 21st March, 2009)

On the 27th March I sent an email to HH asking how long? email as below

Hi.

Could you please tell me how long my ban is?
as no one mentioned how long in any of the
emails.

Thanks, I await your reply.

CrAzY

As I had no reply on the 28th March I sent same email to SHG and HH with..

Had no reply as yet, wonder if you will good enough to
send one

Thanks

CrAzY

On the 4th April I sent another email to HH as below, again forwarded the other
emails too.

It's been a week and still had no reply...

Could you please reply to my email below..

Thank you

CrAzY

And YaY I got a reply same day from HH as below.

Can I have the URL to discuss at SHG Admin meeting of the blog please.

ty

As she did not specify what she actually meant, i sent another..

ummmm what URL? I got rid of myspace if you mean that. Other than that I have no blogs

I come online this morning and got a reply to that as below....

No clue, hearing things and want the facts
xxxgodxxx is what some said, I don't spend time on this type of item.
Wish to know content relating to SHG. Crazy was mentioned as being
involved, you are inquiring about logging site.

So you are saying there are no blogs related to SHG that you know of?

I immediately sent another reply as below ( once i get a reply from it I will post it)

Can I have the URL to discuss at SHG Admin meeting of the blog please.

ty

^^ is what you asked for.... correct? email forwarded as below.

Yes there is a forum, but affraid it isn't my forum therefore i'm not obliged
to give you the URL, I suggest you speak to the owners of the site, or even
the monkey's aka the "some said" for it too.

If this is your way of avoiding the original question which I asked, then you can
forget it, which if you may have forgot was "how long is my ban?" there 5 little
words.

CrAzY

I have highlighted the emails in red, all I wanted to know was "how long is my ban"
if anything out of curiosity, as you can see in each email I was polite.

They have just plain and simple avoided the direct question, I had to send couple
of emails to find out what the ban was for in the first place which did not
indicate the length of time I was banned for.

I know this is meaningless and also deep down knew I wouldnt get a straight
answer, I am showing this to let others see their yet again flaws, I'm sure I
will be accused of "whinging", but if asking A question is whinging and showing
the facts then so be it : ).

CrAzY

Ps if I get a reply from my last email I will add it on.. although I suspect i won't lol.

Last edited by CwAzY on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:02 am

Let's get this right....

You are permanently banned for posting on this forum? Which, by HH's own admission, she hasn't visited. How bizzare!! Upon whose information is she acting? The same people who have been influencing her decisions since the earliest days?

I am sorry Cwazy if your participation on this forum has caused this ban. I hear that Sylvia has also been banned for the same reason. I find that truly laughable. Somebody show me a post by Sylvia that even mentions SHG.

Once again...we are engaged in a 'theatre of the absurd' : the key players being SHG admin. Yet, who can really tell who the SHG Admin are? There seem to be a few 'plain clothes officers' in there too. We know who you are!!!

My words are small comfort for you Cwazy, as you face the frustration of dealing with a group of idiots assuming responsibilities that they are not capable of administering.

All I can say to you is...remember this is just a minor gaming site with an average daily population of less than 30 (in hearts and then probably less than 12 when you take out staff members or those with some vested interest to show up on the list).

Trust me when I say, it will never be much more than this. SHG has no future, because it has no ambition or strategy. It is a ragtag site made up of a host of disparate programs copied from better sites. Even its thematic nature is laughable - it has all the hallmarks of a cheap themed brothel and the flashing lights of a child's fairground. Presiding over it are a couple of Stalinesque Madams who couldn't orgainse a piss up in a brewery. 90% of its custom comes from semi-literate goons without an ounce of common sense, and who influence the management to make further imbecilic decisions to ultimately run the site into ruin.

My advice to you Cwazy - forget SHG and move on. Let it fulfill its destiny and disintegrate into obscurity. Sometime in the near future, you will be able to smile at the rats that desert the sinking ship and come scuttling in your direction.

Be confident in this knowledge. Be smug and let it go : )
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 am

I hear what you're saying space.

I'm pretty sure HH and other crew members have visited
this site at somepoint.

What I am trying to establish is the "why's" of not being able
to get a straight answers from simple questions. That's my
frustration, not necessarily SHG itself, I have moved on, but
that still doesn't make the unanswered questions go away.

I knew about Syl, which was one of the reasons why I posted
this today, because I have a strong suspicion the she has
been banned, together with Lillie and myself cause we moved
the ladder, BUT syl was not a host at that time and to be
honest can't understand WHY?? again more unanswered
questions. HH knew only too well sylvia was not a host, so if
banning her because of the ladder is totally disgusting, due
to the fact she was not a host nor even a member of the ladder
when it was moved. I can understand Lillie and myself but not
Sylvia.

I really couldn't careless about SHG, I don't particularly want
anything to do with such flawless and lame approaches to the
way they deal with situations. However, I do care about the
unanswered questions and reasons, so i'm affraid to say, for
some who maybe tired of hearing about it, I shall not stop until
they have been answered to my satisfaction.

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 am

hey crazy

well, forget this shg gamingsite and forget this HH !!! Habor Helper lies and atlast she insult her lights , host ..just all who has work there for her!!
I was a light at shg for 8 weeks ....and the best i could do after i must say she never listen to her lights (plussies) to give my light back .. I realy had want to make a good job there and i tryed to get player to this site , i was there for all new player and tryed to stop little lobbyfights without gaging and sendind warnings..
And is has work very well... and what did HH and Salty ? the both had nothing better to do to ask why i talk to player who didnt behave in pms or at messenger ...i shoud writen in the warnbox to the player ,,then of this box she get a log.. she would not listen that player then angrey ...that a friendly way better is to stop angry mood. and she seems didnt not to check that i has know all player and that i know how to handle them !
I even has know as i took the host job for Tourneys at 1x1 ladder ,,, that she will start the same chit and always tells us what to do ...she even did again check that i has bring her tons of 1xq player in the zone .. HH i played 10 years 1x1 ladder in zone and has bring you these player and you even did ever say thank you sylvia!
HH has only 1 way and that is a controllfreakway and a typical old hagg way with no humor !
SHg had much potential...but you will lose the way you go Habor Helper and Salty... with this strategy you both will go under and that is at last a sad story.
I left the ladder about a silly personal fight with lillie 14 days before and had nothing to do with closing the ladder lolol
But is doesnt matter HH ,, after your brillant pissing of Lillie and cCazy i would go with them too even if i where not withdraw.
We still wait at WGC for bots HH and like you could see we had fill the ladder room all the time ,,,you can watch how we get the wgc ladder 1x1 full ..
and i know you will bite in your talbe then !
Your biggest mistake HH was to think you is a good one and we are nothing ....nope you has only give a plattform we has bring the life and the player in the rooms ...and what we has bring ..take we of you now ..
there are many who read this forum hiding as guest like you HH and they will read this and isnt me and my friends who looks stupid ...that you alone !
I got banned at Shg as i was talking with space about ketch and naby in the wgc lobby lololllll beside that i was right ....isnt that a reason for a bann..
But beside my sometime rude way to say things...i say always the true ...and my reputation as honest kraut, is me loyal ...even if i not always agree with my friends .....I loyal and that means i had not need this bann i would not more bring you the fun and the player in your heartszone .
Habor Helper can now sit and be proud that you has banned .....and I sit here proud and tell you .....you has start a game with player ...(good player )

And HH you cant win this game Smile

sylvia
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 am

How VERY true sylvia and thank you for your post.

You and others told me all along would not get a reply, which
I know you were right.

Reasons why I did this post was......

1. I knew as we all do HH and others read this forum.

2. I wanted to show everyone the emails I had received and sent
and their lack of answering a direct straight forward question.

3. You told me last night you were banned and felt this was a right
time to do this post.

I seriously can not understand why simple questions can not be answered,
and I guess in what both you and space have said so far, I WILL never get to
find out, cowards way out : )

Both you and space have told me to move on.. I want to clarify I HAVE
moved on and am looking forward to building WGC, I won't deny for
1 minute i'm missing the ladder, but i'm not missing the ladder being
at SHG as you well know.. I know once bots are up and running WE
can build it again and we will!

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Well ,me is banned too and i have no freaking idea why .
We had fun ...then started these bans and fun was gone ...
I dont even remember my password for there ..
SHG is in the past ......look for the future now : )
Maggie
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:19 am

Very interesting, I am going to have fun with this.
Yes I will start off by saying, AGAIN this is a site for whinging, and you guys keep proving my point, so thankyou.
I will start with Space, since his post is so stupid. I remember you lot saying how bad WGC was when people started getting banned there, and saying how good SHG is, how quickly things change. SHG was the next big thing, according to the elite about 6 months ago, but now what happens ? you lot sit in the WGC rooms waiting for bots to arrive. My favourite quote of your post is "Sometime in the near future, you will be able to smile at the rats that desert the sinking ship and come scuttling in your direction." You summed up the elite perfectly !!

Crazy I am suprised that you guys keep whinging about SHG, since it's such a pathetic site, I would have thought that you would be over the fact that you guys are banned. If you hate the SHG so much, why bother sending e-mails asking about how long your ban is for ? hmmm
I remember Zone, people would send an e-mail off and hardly ever get a response, it was usually replied with an automatic response, yet so many people regarded Zone as the best site.

Sylvia, you left ladder because of a fight with Lillie ? Noooo I don't believe it, Lillie is such a nice person, she wouldn't fight with anyone (being sarcastic) lol

For once I agree with maggie, I never thought the day would happen. "SHG is in the past ......look for the future now : )" The future looks very bright for the elite, sitting in a room, twiddling your thumbs while waiting for bots hahahaha
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 am

Quilly my dear you do make me laugh thank you for that.

As i KNEW you would post on this topic, I HAD to put
"I'm sure some will say im whinging". dearest? that was
for your benefit again I thank you for proving me right.

I'm forever telling you this is an "open discussion" site, for
many topics, anyone including myself can start a post
providing it stays within the rules. And if showing people
facts is whinging in your eyes then so be it.

It's blatantly obvious you have issues moreso with Lillie
and Space, something you want to get of your chest? i'm
willing to lend you an ear.

When one asks questions, one would like an answer, and considering
all the hard work we did for SHG i think this is a small request,
then again you would not know that, would you? hence why topics
are made on this site, so that people know, believe you me, i could
not give two hoots about SHG, I shall let you believe as you will
and continue laughing at you : ).

I truly look forward to your next post, keep up the good work!!!

Forever yours,

CwAzY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:20 am

Yes, this does look suspiciously like whining...
One has to wonder what you all were thinking, when as hosts at SHG, you decided to post a disparaging tirade on that ladder website, urging members to go to WGC. So now you are perma banned from SHG. Thats so sad.
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:01 am

Hey heartsss thank you soo much for your post and
assuming YOU have answered my question in the emails
I sent.. thank you very much..

Now, firstly, we was NOT hosts when that message was put
on our colladderal site, sorry to disappoint you on that one.

Actually, i did not know I was permanently banned, hence the
emails to see HOW long, so either you have spoken on my behalf
to find out facts or you are making it up as you go along.

You think I want to waste my time sending meaningless emails,
all SHG and HH had to do was answer A, and I shall emphasise the
A direct question?. like a reply of "yes crazy you have a permanent
ban for trashing SHG on ladder site and in lobby" instead I got a
load of blah blah to try take things to a different level, not so
difficult huh?

And as with like Quilly, if you also consider wanting facts and a simple
question as whinning then so be it and enjoy, that is also sad.

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 am

ummm ok this is weird, Crazy are you on drugs by any chance ? You thanked me, for saying that you are whinging, then later on in the post you are saying you aren't whinging. That makes no sense at all. As I said before, and will say it again, if you are over SHG, then why worry about it ? Move on, you have crawled back to WGC, so enjoy your new life there, quit complaining. Obviously it's bothering you that you are no longer at SHG.

The problem I have with Lillie, is that for years, the elite were attacking her every night for years. I used to skype with her and quite often you guys would reduce her to tears. I stood up for her as did so many others, and now she has turned around and she is attacking the very people that defended her for so long.
I understand that Lillie became friends with the elite, to try and stop you guys from attacking her, that's what she wanted to do, and I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is her joining in these gang attacks against her former friends. If anyone should know better, it is her, considering she was on the recieiving end of them for so long.
Lillie says that she hasn't changed, it's just that everyone else has. I wish I could have kept a record of all the names she called you guys, especially Rachel. And even towards you Crazy. One night Lillie complained that you and Si were on the cam kissing eachother, days after she split up with someone, Lillie was furious with you. There are many more Smile

My problem with Space is plain and simple, he is the biggest idiot I have ever come across. I believe he is in his 40's ? Start acting like it, instead of acting like someone just into their teens.

What i find strange about you Lillie, is that you can't help but fight with someone. In your post you say you fight, and then make up, and you find it fun. Very bizarre. You will do the same to the elite as you did to everyone else, give it time. There are too many egos in the elite for you all to get along.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:02 am

Ok Quilly (whoever you are),

Here's the thing...and I think if you search your feelings you will agree with me that every statement I am about to utter is the complete truth.

First, I can see that you are angry and hurt. I'm sorry that Lillie rejected you, but really my friend, you are not a very interesting person...are you? So what did you expect?

Lillie has moved on to be with people who have a lot more to offer than you did. That must hurt, but truth does hurt. You are a boring person by all accounts and you keep very boring company. Lillie could see that and she acted like any reasonable person would. She went in search of stimulation, something that you just couldn't give. Does that help you understand her actions a little better?

Now...I can sense your jealousy every time you think about me...and that's fine by me. However, for your own self-esteem, I suggest that you get over it fast. Lillie's rejection of you has nothing to do with me - but it has everything to do with you and your personality.

Finally, You come on here regularly spouting your vitriol...but really....who are you? None of us seem to know. Nobody seems to be able to remember you. I am glad that this forum has given you some recognition - now some people are actually aware of your existence. You should be thanking us for this. You say that I behave like a teenager...well look at some of your comments on this site. You, Quilly, are guilty of being a non-entity - someone that certainly will not be missed and many find hard to remember. If you have felt attacked by me in the past - then consider it a privilege that I noticed you - even if it was for a fleeting moment. AND....here I am again giving you your two minutes of fame - but rest assured that after I put in the final full-stop - I will forget who you are all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:26 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 am

Quilly ,
Was reading your post and is amazed from the fact that u discuss your personal problems in the topic of "Trying to get an answer " .Of course people have to know why at least they are banned ...
Now Quilly , i dont know who are you and i dont care ,but the fact that u gossip in public what u was talking with Liliee in private is just weird .I am sorry that u feel bad cause she is friend with the "elite" .. There was time i didnt even say hello to some people ,now i have fun so much with em and is normal ..people changes ...time changes ,moods changes ..and etc .
Your attacks for Lilieee are just funny ...she can talk with who she wants ,,she can say what she wants ..isnt here internet ?
Your comments for Crazy arent very smart either ...she has rigth to know why she is banned ,me i dont care so i dont even bother myself to try find out why ..
And in the last your attacks for Space ,well Quilly is all known fact that many men are jalous of Space and thats just normal ...calling him IDIOT ,shows only how much he has influence on you ,how much he can make u out of control : ).We all know space has such a talents ...
For your next post Quilly (a friendly advice ) read the topic and then type Smile....If u have any special isssues we can make a topic "Quillys issues " ..i am sure our admin will allow it Smile
Waiting with impatience your next reply : )
Maggie
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 am

Short and Brief Quilly I see Lillie, Space and Maggzz has said
it all...

Whatever you're trying to do it won't work.. GROW UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:50 am

Space, I couldn't care less if you know me or not, I know how much of an idiot you are, and idiots usually stand out from the crowd. You have totally misunderstood my message, which is usual for you, as you pick and choose what you want to read.
I couldn't care less who Lillie is friends with, but if she wants to join your little gang in attacks on others, then of course I am going to respond. The "rejection" thing is a bit old, that was back in the icuingreen and ashes days.
I am hardly jealous of you Space, I would rather have my life over yours any day. The fact that people see you as some sort of leader is very sad, but of course they are feeding your ego. One thing I have noticed about the elite, is they can dish out the attacks but they can't take them back.

Lillie, you think I am taking things too far ? If you and your friends keep on the attacks, then this will only be the beginning, I have plenty more to come, so it is up to you. Show your other side all you like, and I will show you mine, and I can guarantee you WILL NOT like it.

Maggie, I just love reading your posts, it's like reading a very funny story. I think it's your broken english that makes me laugh.

One thing I am looking forward to is the elite erupting into an all in brawl, it will happen one day, cracks are starting to appear already.

Crazy, all I can say to you, is the wheels are in motion. The elite stops the attacks and there will be no reason for me to attack. I am leaving it up to you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:14 am

Attacks??? Quilly my son sigh you really are starting
to be pathetic, all you are doing now is making
stupid idle threats, who really cares what happened
years ago, if Lillie can get over it, so can you.. No
one is attacking anyone only you as far as I can see,
you are posting the same thing over and over and over.

Attacking maggz because of her english? English is not
her first language and for someone who never spoke
English she is doing fantastic at it, you should be
applauding her, but oh no great quilly one has to attack
her.

I find this sentence rather insane... "Crazy, all I can say to you,
is the wheels are in motion. The elite stops the attacks and
there will be no reason for me to attack. I am leaving it up to you guys".

Exactly who is being attacked? What are you trying to say?
you will reveal more that's been said? no one really is bothered,
we ALL say things when we are hurt and upset many if not most
except yourself forget things and move on, you know who your
true friends are when you stick by them no matter what.

I can see exactly what you are trying to do, believe you me, it will
NOT work, it's about time you brought your head out of the sand
and start facing the facts and stop these ridiculous idle threats.

You also need to get space out of your head too cause you are starting
to sound jealous well not starting, looks like you have been jealous of
him since day one, seen as you can't post without mentioning his name,
nor Lillie's come to that.

Now Quilly, your posts are really starting to get boring and lame, try changing
the subject and not repeat yourself over and over.

Did you join this forum to attack people and make idle threats? that isn't
what this forum is about and NO ONE apart from you is doing this.

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:47 am

Lillie you have been attacking, you did that to games and also to lili_di, oh that's right, you guys don't call it attacking, you call it being in a discussion lol I guess people are right, maybe it was the graduation that changed you.

Crazy, I will keep repeating myself over and over again until you get it through your thick skull. This site is nothing but a site for whinging, and the attacks towards SHG and the people of SHG is pathetic. You have found another site, move on and get over it. But it won't be long before you say the same thing about WGC, it happened not long ago, when the herd moved from WGC to SHG, all you have to do is wait for Spaces approval for a change of site again.

"No one is attacking anyone only you as far as I can see" of course, it's as far as "you can see" lol You are discussing, I am the only one doing the attacking, isn't that right ?

I will give you credit for one comment Crazy. Make sure you show Lillie this one. "you know who your true friends are when you stick by them no matter what."

Just a question, what am I jealous about Space ? You keep mentioning this jealousy thing, I don't like Space, as do many people. Him being your leader, I think his name ought to be mentioned. That's why I mention it.

Funny how my posts are so boring, yet I keep getting plenty of responses from you and your cronies, so you guys are showing some interest.
I joined this forum because I was told how much you guys were whinging about SHG and the people there. When the elite left, I was happy, I thought it was all over and done with, but then this site popped up and it continued, and for the people that know me, they know that I don't sit back and let anyone run their mouths.

I also believe that the elite don't talk behind people's backs, is that correct ? Well I was given this chat :
Space_Phantom26> lol @ quilly
_CrAzY_> hehe weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
_CrAzY_> yah lol
Sylvia_Germany> kick si in da ass
Space_Phantom26> I see what you mean cwazy
Space_Phantom26> : )
_CrAzY_> he is aint he? sigh
Space_Phantom26> poor sap
_CrAzY_> i would rather make love to him syl tyvm Smile
Sylvia_Germany> lololol
Space_Phantom26> who quilly?
Space_Phantom26> ugh
_redbud1> lmao
_CrAzY_> no si lol
Space_Phantom26> ahhh phew
Space_Phantom26> thought you'd lost your mind
_CrAzY_> lol
_CrAzY_> not yet
Sylvia_Germany> this quilly and his brainless, jelous comments has make me smily
_CrAzY_> no doubt wil do if i keep reading his bs lolol
_redbud1> she is crazy BUT not that crazy lol
Space_Phantom26> lol
Space_Phantom26> his bs is funny cwaze
_CrAzY_> see my post i sent back syl lol
_CrAzY_> true that
Sylvia_Germany> yes
_CrAzY_> just now?
_CrAzY_> lol your quick
Sylvia_Germany> oh no was there a few ago
_CrAzY_> page 2 i just did one
Sylvia_Germany> he isnt it worth to answer ,,he say nothing only that he is jelous not to be in us group of friends ,,all he do is whinning
Space_Phantom26> lol
moonmom0> or as he calls it..whinging
meetme7> hi red (F) Smile Happy Easter to u
Sylvia_Germany> lolol
_redbud1> Smile
_CrAzY_> wow 1.30pm already
Space_Phantom26> heh...isn't it funny when he says things are getting 'old'?
maggie4818mag> wow reading quillys post lmaoooooooo
_CrAzY_> geeze
_CrAzY_> lol yah
Space_Phantom26> all he does is clutch onto his memories of the days he skyped lillie
Space_Phantom26> heh
_redbud1> lol
Space_Phantom26> that's really quite funny
Sylvia_Germany> i realy remember many in the net even if i has seen them long ime not ,,but this quilly does say me nothing ,,,must be a total lamer who only sit like jan in the room and get h.orney of wathing other ,,,just a sad sad person
Sylvia_Germany> oops watching
_CrAzY_> we all say things when we are angry but geeze to hang on every word for all this time lolol
addi> wow you guys are on a roll

Guess the rules have changed Smile

*This post was edited by admin cause of foul language*
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:39 am

Quilly ,again we can talk and discuss everthing in here ,seems to me only u are whining ... let it go dude : )
Things changes .....people change ..liliee changes ,,u change ...what so big deal ???
We reply to your post only cause we find em for funny Smile
If u had any affair with liliee plz keep it in private .....u are mad at her cause she dumped you and etc ...really not interested in it ...
Deal with her in private : )
Be happy Quilly
Maggie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:09 am

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 pm

I am glad you have finally admitted that you have changed Lillie. I have never said that anyone online has changed you, I just said that you have changed.
You are saying to me that people are poisoning my mind ? Have a good look at yourself, the people you hang around are the ones that are poisoning your mind. I just read you slandering nashi and heartsss on another topic thread here, and this site isn't meant for that hmmm. You never used to be like that Lillie, it's a shame.
I think you are like this now to prove to the elite that you belong with them. It's like Crazy, she tries so hard to start arguments with people, which is only to impress Space. To show him that you are worthy of being in his group. Pathetic really.
I do realise that when I post something, I get a reaction. If I didn't want a reaction, then I wouldn't have made any posts in the first place. And that wouldn't be much fun now would it.
Lillie, you did attack lili and games, I was there when it happened. All because they both said they didn't like Belgian chocolates. I can't believe how sensitive you are. I would be constantly arguing if I took offence to people saying they hate vegemite. Grow up !!
And the elite detective skills are severely lacking I see. Apparently every hider nick that goes to WGC is me, well I haven't even touched the computer for 3 days, yet I have recieved plenty of logs where the elite have been arguing with me lol Not that I mind, I just hope the person is keeping up the high standards I set myself when arguing with you lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 pm

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 am

Lillie wrote:

As for me having a go at heartssss and nashi....I think I do have the right to do that since they both tried to ruin the ladder, something that crazy and I worked hard on. They should be exposed to the naked eye since they paint another story...
Lillie

As you well know RC, I had been banned from your ladder room for months before your self destructive and immature ways caused it to be closed. Asking someone for a game of 4 x 4 is hardly trying to ruin anything, yet in your typical power tripping way, you felt the need to ban.

Own up for your own mistakes RC and stop trying to pass the blame on others. Its childish, and your constant whining over it is REAL old.
Back to top Go down

Trying to get an answer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: WGC, SHG and Nidink Related Discussions-
Jump to: