Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

What is wrong with you people?

Go down 
+10
sneakelin
CwAzY
Heartssss
meetme7
msgiggles
Quilly
maggie4818mag
spacemariner26
Delirium
TheLegend
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

What is wrong with you people? Empty
PostSubject: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:11 am

I am enjoying my predictions about how many of you would wind up acting. Now many of you are reduced to idle bickering and lame threats with people in game rooms. You have proved what I saw starting in the zone many years ago. First it was people like Midd and Sarena that through naivety and immaturity felt the need to attack others without reason. Then came the jealousy of the lonely men like Low and Simon, with only a computer image to project over their nerdy and pathetic real lives. (I have to admit, just their speaking does give me pleasure of the proof of their lives.) Don't forget the followeres like Lake and Nashi - desperate for some female to find their online power chase seductive. I find it quite amusing that things are the way they are. Each person is an island now - much like I said it would be in the Deck.
Back to top Go down
Delirium

Delirium

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:23 am

I don’t think I have met you Legend but I have read some of your posts here. It is good that you have opinions and open them up for others to discuss and comment on.

I posted a couple of weeks ago an article that basically covered a very small aspect of human nature and how conflict leads to separation. You may have read it. Human nature is a very powerful force and will manifest itself in all aspects of interaction.

If you take 30 people from all walks of life and put them into a room, the dynamics of human nature will take effect. In real life this effect may be slower to appear because constraints such as lack of courage or fear of retribution would prevent many from expressing themselves early in the session. However, if you put the same people together in the same room for a long period of time not only friendships and acquaintances grow, but so will emotions such as jealousy and dislike. Eventually these would start to appear.

As Lillie indicates, placing someone behind a computer screen removes many of those barriers that stop people verbally attacking and the fear of retribution is no longer such an issue. The act of turning the computer off is a good way of protecting yourself if retribution bothers you.

From the limited amount of time I have been with these rooms I very quickly realised that whether I am behind a computer screen or not, I am still capable of being affected by people. I know there are many I will no doubt form strong friendships with and if I allow it could spread to real life friendships. I also know there will be people I won’t like as much and may even be subjected to comments by those who don’t like me very much. I would like to think I have a certain amount of integrity and do hope that I am able to maintain that whilst being behind the screen.

Being behind a computer screen doesn’t change human nature. It magnifies some parts and hides others (as does a phone call for instance) but human nature remains the same. To predict events knowing already the characters that are involved is probably not as hard as first thought but congratulations on being right with your predictions.

Del.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:15 am

Lillie, I love this comment, " What they normally would never dare in real life they ironically in a cowardice way dare on the net, so for once in their sorry lives they can feel like 'the man'."

To me, this defines the life of Simon. As I have said before I am 100% certain he is either extremely fat or extremely skinny. There is no way he has a girlfriend. He lacks social skills and attempts to bully anyone he thinks he can. In person I know that he would not be allowed to act in such a childish manner - he would get his nerdy ass kicked (probably by a woman first). I like how he attempted to bully Maggie lately. He threatened to hack her because she didn't follow the pack mentality. The ironic part is that he isn't even nerdy enough to do real hacking. Epic fail! Simon is a loser in real life and his attempts to portray a different personality online are destroyed by his words and actions. It is damn amusing though. I can't decide which is funnier - Simon the hacker or Jan the artist.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 am

Del I appreciate your comments. I notice that Simon's actions follow your theory. First he gets mad at Maggie and threatens to hack her - then he claims that was just a joke to get people riled up. This is exactly the retribution that he feared - losing some of the few people that talked to him.

Here are some recent quotes from Simon to maggie:
"tell ya what..stop coming to wgc..and i might consider leaving you with msn to talk to your friends =)"
"last chance... lolol.."
"<-- has a feeling we won't be having to put up with maggie for much longer =)"
"so you are saying you want to be eft with no way to communicate with your friends on here then?"

Then he replied later:
"<-- loved USING maggie yesterday to stir up the entire room.. she was stupid enough to fall for it... good monkey... lolol"

I think it follows your quote that says "Being behind a computer screen doesn’t change human nature. It magnifies some parts and hides others (as does a phone call for instance) but human nature remains the same." Clearly threatening women shows his true nature. Trying to cover up such a clear threat is text book. Not being able to hack....priceless.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Simon's actions   What is wrong with you people? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:50 am

Some things in life just make me laugh. Simon is trying so hard to try to make people think he is nice now while he sends threatening messages to Maggie. We have a word for nerdy losers who keep harassing women in real life - stalkers. And you wonder why I have no desire to go to wgc or shg and hang out?
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:10 am

Without getting too embroiled in anything personal....yet...allow me to paraphrase a little joke that I got from Dave Allen (RIP) some years ago.

In line with Del's, Lillie's and G's comments of security from behind a screen....Dave Allen ran a little sequence about how people change when they are in their cars. When people walk about, even in the busiest of places, they don't feel the need to cuss out other people who may cut them up, overtake them or even bump into them. People's nature changes when they get behind a wheel - the slightest action can result in long periods of cussing, the raising of the middle finger or dangerous actions like tailgating or racing.

Yes...it is human nature to be more aggressive when you feel safe. sad huh? But hey, that's how we are designed. The secret is to be consistent in every circumstance....I for one have determined to cuss out anyone for anything in anyplace - unless they are built like Arnie or carrying a weapon more powerful than mine : )
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Well after all this is something about me at least i have to say something .
G pie ....
Not going profiling Simon or whoever ...i dont really care ...
Dont think even need to comment ..all is enough said ..
But i want tell u something about whats wrong with the people ..little story
I have to thanks btw Simon ..... cause if this didnt happend i wouldnt realise what a "friends " i have
so the story :long time ago there was a somebody,who everybody was saying is hacker ...unfortunately i had him in my msn ...so NOt long time after that when my friends went against him ...i had to block HIM cause like i was told :is unsafe to have him for myself so for them too "
tell u what ..when is about "them " everthing said or done is ok ... Smile)
G your choice to avoid such a people i find it for very good (my bad if this offend somebody )
Now have few people in my msn ,dont care for most ,like some ,talk with few .have fun in lobby with everybody
In the end as usual i make rude comment i am told that dialy in here Smile all that is jealousy .....
Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, friendship, or love. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust.
Thats whats wrong with the people G in my simple bulgarian opinion Smile

Maggie
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:33 am

One of the elite has seen what many have been saying for a long time now. The elite won't last, simply because there are too many egos in that group.
From what I know of, Lillie has become the new Rachel, always talking about herself, the very thing that Lillie can't stand about Rachel. So these 2 will start fighting in the near future.
A quote from Lillie "Bullies are often insecure, unhappy people that lack purpose in their lives or lack the ability of reaching their goals". Doesn't that apply to you guys ? Going from site to site causing trouble, attacking, swearing etc,
I am looking forward to the infighting. It has already started and this is just the beginning. Let the fun begin lol Space, you have a tough time ahead of you, trying to keep your gang intact.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:08 am

Well Quilly...thank you for your words of concern : )

Just out of interest....are we talking about the same Lillie here? Are you sure you mean RC_Lillie? Or do you have the right person but just never really got to know her?

I ask because you say that Lillie never used to talk about herself. Now, I feel I know Lillie quite well and I am sure she won't mind me saying this - people like Lillie and I love talking about ourselves and always have - it's nothing new. People like us always seem to find a lot of good things to say about ourselves. You should try it sometime : )

I'll tell you what...it sure beats trying to analyze others and getting it all wrong like you seem to habitually do. However, it did amuse me to see how superficially you seem to have known Lillie - tells me a lot about how you interact with females. Just a word of advice from one friend to another - if you ever want to get yourself a girlfriend (I mean a real one) you really must be more observant of who they are and what they are about. In my experience, women like perceptive men. You have proved in this post that your powers of perception needs a complete overhaul. Has it ever occurred to you that this lack of substance in your character is the very reason Lillie dropped you like Galileo dropped a cannonball from the leaning tower of Pisa?

On a final note - YES, there will probably be much infighting to come in the future - exciting isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
msgiggles

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:01 am

Fancy a mud wrestle lillie.............. gezz grow up seriously micheal!
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Interesting replies, but as usual, you pick apart my posts and add a few sentences of your own.

"I ask because you say that Lillie never used to talk about herself. " I am just reading over my previous post and I can't see anywhere that I said that. Space, are you that desperate that you need to make up sentences ? I am someone who doesn't like talking about myself. I haven't got an ego like yourself Space.

I don't know what Lillie has told you, but we were never more than friends. It seems to me that every guy that she talks to on the internet, she all of a sudden is going out with them. I started talking to Lillie after her and Ashes ended their friendship, I was friends during the time that you guys gave her so much trouble. I would never be any more than friends with Lillie, for starters I wouldn't go out with anyone on the other side of the world, and secondly, I would want a partner that I found attractive. So there you have it. Just clearing things up there. But of course you will add more sentences and twist it all around as usual.

Lillie I am not familiar with Erik Erikson. I am sure it's some psychology crap that you are talking about. I find it funny how much you are sucking up to them. It's like a car crash, you just can't turn away even though it's so bad to see. This will all explode soon, you burnt your bridges with so many people, so you better hang on to what you have.

Rachel, I am so glad you replied. It's been so long since we have spoken, and am so glad you still have your sense of humour. Telling me to grow up. This is coming from one of the most immature people I have ever seen on the net. This is the person that made up a fake relationship with Ashes just to get at Lillie. This is the same person who photoshopped pics to try and fool people into believing that Ashes was there with you in the UK.
And to think you posted Lillies naked pics on the internet. Now that was really mature.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:37 am

lololol

Lillie, you don't have to tell us anything at all about what happened between you and Quilly - I mean seriously sweetie it's obvious to everyone. The poor deluded fool will try to convince everyone ( even himself it seems) that he had no feelings for you whatsoever....yeah righhhhhhhhhhhhhht : )

Every action he takes, the defensive posturing, the enthusiastic (albeit foolish) posts he makes - they all point to one salient fact: he was a jilted lover and he was emotionally scarred by the experience.

How the hell he managed to get his emotional knickers into quite such a twist, online, beats me. But, hey...he did it!!

I had to chuckle at 'you burned your bridges with so many people' - well damn Lillie, I guess Quill will NEVER be your friend again. ROFL. Is he aware that you are wondering why you even built that bridge in the first place - or is he still holding out hope for some future reconciliation?

Perhaps Quilly Clown can enlighten me on that one?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:02 am

Quilly ,is your drama still going on ?
Can u just get over with it ....."liliee was friend with Ashes " ...posted naked pic " who actually cares for something what happened so long ago , what it WAS is was ....forget it .think for now for the future ... really is very annoying to see u only to talk what IT was .....second i find for very rude from you only to attack her for what she is doing ,with who she is friend ..thats her own life ...
My friendly advice ... find another chick Quilly : ) and u can have a lot of fun
Maggie
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:51 am

Well I find that people who tend to talk about themselves non stop have an ego problem. Ever considered that others aren't interested in what you have to say about yourself ?

Lillie I couldn't care less who you are friends with. The reason why I am making comments is because you seem it fit to attack your former friends. I am willing to let it go if you are, but it seems you can't, so therefore I can't either. I will keep going for as long as you do.

Interesting you say that I have threatened you in my last post. Again, I can't see where I have done that. I am still waiting for the post where I said I was lonely, or haven't you found it, maybe because I never said such a thing ? Lillie you are becoming a liar just like your leader Space.
"Think about what you will do Michael cause I will tell you this as a warning. I am not the person I was 3 years ago. I am way stronger now and seriously, you don't want to mess with me : )"
Now I would consider that a threat, and you even used Spaces trademark : ) at the end, I hope you got his permission to use that.

Lillie you have so much support behind you, yet you still feel the need to threaten, maybe you need even more troops. Space, please recruit more troops, there doesn't seem to be enough of you to take me on.

I find it interesting that Space seems to bring up my friendship with you all the time. It seems to me he is jealous. Space, nothing happened, Thank God !! We were just friends, so don't worry, there is no need to be jealous. Breathe easy, ddep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:20 am

Well this is interesting.

the hate, jealousy and loneliness is something most people can SENSE when they read your posts, I didn't say you SAID it.
And now something from a previous post made by you.
"And also, michael, go read the post you made months ago about all your hate, jealousy and loneliness."

Oops, don't ya hate it when you get caught out lying lol Am looking forward to seeing you worm yourself out of this one.

"Excuse me? I never was friends with nashi, carrie and heartssss".........am trying to find where I said you were friends with them.

I like it how you cover your threats as just being a warning of consequences. All i can say Lillie, is give it your best shot. Your threats aren't very threatening.

You are proud to be so much like Space. Is that something to be proud of ?
And I like at your takedown comment. It's amazing how people grow in confidence over the internet, and the fact we are on opposite side of the world.
I noticed I made a post and within minutes you were here replying. Do the elite call eachother when a post is made and you all come running in to support eachother ? I am just curious.

And to end my night of posting, for the whiole of elite, I would like the points I make in my posts adressed, rather than just picking apart only the ones that you can answer. I know I get you guys stuck with a lot of things and the best way out is to just ignore the tough ones, but give it a shot anyway, I promise I won't tell anyone how pathetic your attempts are on answering my tough questions.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:25 am

lol Lillie...

I am impressed at your dignified response to the emotional outbursts that have become Quilly's calling card. It seems that he is blind to his own motivation and obsession.

Isn't it funny Lillie, how despite all the Internet experiences that you have had - good and bad - you have managed to maintain your sense of decency, humour and dignity. By his own admission, Quilly has experienced nothing, been nothing nor will ever be anything. Yet he seems to be driven by hatred and despair.

Lillie - for a while I wondered what you did to this poor fella for him to be quite so motivated to try and do you down at every turn. For a while, I wondered if I should chastise you for hurting him so completely that his entire soul is burning with a desire for revenge. However, I have come to the understanding that it is his self inflicted despair that fuels his vindictive rage. I want to pity him, but all I can muster is contempt.

Lillie, we have to try and rise above this: try to show some forbearance and find it in our hearts to forgive Quilly for his senseless attacks. I know it will be hard not to mock and belittle him - he does invite that with the ardour of a French Quarter whore trying to make a quick dollar - but it is what we must do.

NB: Disclaimer - that doesn't mean we can't have just a little fun at his expense : )
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:29 am

Actually, Quill what questions are hard to answer?

I asked you a question and you decided to send an abusive PM instead. Is that how YOU answer questions?

Please be a big boy and learn to control yourself.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:31 am

and Quilly....

I didn't think it was appropriate to post a response to you in the same one in which I addressed Lillie...

Get more recruits to take YOU on??? LOLOLOL

ok...that was funny....I shall discuss it with my pet cat..see if he can be bothered : )
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:40 am

Lillie,

Lol at you explaining the meaning of your post to Quilly.....

Haven't you noticed that this clown can only read and comprehend literal meanings in things? When you try to make him see anything that requires deduction or inference - you are pushing the boundaries of what his mind is capable of. How many times have I told you - you can't assume that everybody else has your intellect or abilities : )

In future - please try to keep things simple for Quilly. I suggest words that do not exceed more than one syllable and sentences that are not overly complex. Try not to use figurative language or classical references. Above all, address him directly in each post, if the post is about him, or his attention will drift.

Sorry to be quite so prescriptive darling, but it will save you having to explain each post to him. It gets boring for the rest of us when you have to go through a line by line analysis with him to ensure that he has understood the meaning of each post.

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:58 am

I wish you guys would just answer the question posed as the topic of this thread. :-)
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:09 am

Well Heartssss,

Since the question was 'What's wrong with you people?'......and no other question seems to have been posed, I am struggling to understand what you mean.

Perhaps you do not think Quilly falls into the category of 'people'?

Perhaps you can clarify your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:49 am

Ok Space, what I want to know is this:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Why do you go from site to site, cause trouble, start stirring, start demanding, start whining, get banned, and then think its the admininstration of the sites fault?

How can you post endless chat logs of your interactions with the various administrators of these sites, and not see how silly it makes you guys look?

Why is it that just a few of you seem to have difficulty in getting along with others (especially anyone new). Why do you still cling to your hey day of the Deck?

There, Space, I hope this clarifies it a bit for you. Seriously, I am curious to know: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

Please answer the question.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:26 am

With all due respect Heartsss....which is none btw : )

None of the questions you have suggested were actually posed by the person who started this thread. Now...I know that literacy isn't a strong point for you...but this is an elementary error. Please ensure that your comments and suggestions have been given some thought - otherwise one might start to consider you as being rather stupid.

'There, Space, I hope this clarifies it a bit for you.'

No it doesn't.

If you wish to start a thread which raises the questions YOU want answered - please fell free to do so. Hijacking another thread for your own purposes won't work here.

Thank you : )
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Oh ok, Space. I guess I missed where you all answer that question amongst the typical posts made here that focus on attacking others.
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with you people?   What is wrong with you people? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:10 pm

I love it how Space and Lillie have to comfort eachother after each post they make. It's like they need some positive reinforcement to keep going.
I keep backing them into a corner, so they ignore the questions that are too tough for them to answer.

Lillie you say you "patient person to have been nice to you for months". Actually Lillie it was the other way around. I used to log on every night to try and help you through the constant attacks that Rachel, missy, meetme, Space, ashes etc gave to you. I didn't want to log on every night like you guys do. I have better things to do. It was you that asked me to get skype in the first place. I had no idea what skype was at the time.

I remember the night that you decided to try and be nice to the nasties because you were so sick to death of their attacks towards you. How things have changed. Now you join them in the very thing that you hated about them. Maybe it was the graduation that gave you that ego you needed to join their gang.

You say you feel stronger now than ever before. I will tell you why. I would never stoop to the level of attacks that they used to do to you. I would never post pics of you on the internet, even though I could easily do it. So you feel a lot safer with them now that they are your friends. And of course you always have the loyal Crazy to fall back on. She followed you over to the nasties, she would follow you everywhere. I would like her to get her own voice, just like I would like you to get yours, rather than have Space as your spokesperson.

It's very strange that you decided you didn't need us anymore. If that's how you treat friends then who needs enemies. Me, Jan, carrie, games, lili, lil, sarena and I am sure there are others I have forgotten. According to you, we have all changed, not you.
When you get sick of the elite, you will do the same to them.
Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next