Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

The imaginary job employment test!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Si

Si

The imaginary job employment test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The imaginary job employment test!   The imaginary job employment test! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:33 pm

sounds like a good job to me apart from the eating flesh.How much do i get paid and when can i start?

The Zombie!
19 Humor 19 skill 15 morality

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You scored low on everything. That couldn't have been easy. In fact, it ought to be nearly impossible for a living person! So either I screwed up in making the test-- and what are the odds of that?-- or you're already dead.

Your new career field, Zombie, will involve staggering around, staring off into space, and occasionally feeling the overwhelming desire to rend human flesh. So really it won't be too difficult from your standard Monday morning.

Happy hunting! Just, um, give me a running start first...
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: The imaginary job employment test!   The imaginary job employment test! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:54 am

hmmmmmm okies done it cause si did and i beat him!!! lol

The Barbarian!
15 Humor, 28 Skill and 20 Morality!

GRAAAARGH!

You scored high in Skill, medium in Morality, and low in Humor. This makes you suitable for a career as a garden-variety Caveman, Barbarian, or Prehistoric Conqueror.

We know that might sound unflattering, but trust us, it can be a good life... you get big muscles, lots of grog, and a dinosaur to ride! We think you're really going to enjoy it.

Yeah, yeah... dinosaurs and people didn't live in the same era. Everybody's a critic...

Well doh!
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The imaginary job employment test!   The imaginary job employment test! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Leprechaun Hunter!
23 Humor, 20 Skill and 17 Morality!

Wow, you're a difficult case.

You scored right in the middle on EVERYTHING, so we really had to work on finding an imaginary job for you.

By our calculations, you'll need a little luck to get ahead... that's why we think you'd make a good leprechaun hunter. All you have to do is move to Ireland and keep a watch out for anything small and green! The beauty part is, they'll do the rest...

Amazing! My current job is watching out for blue things! Laughing
Back to top Go down

The imaginary job employment test!
Page 1 of 1