Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meetme7
meetme7

Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... Empty
PostSubject: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 am

How can you be a teacher if you don't understand the question....

[13:35] Na_nashi> Yeah I've gone and done something a bit foolish
[13:35] Molly02> ut oh
[13:35] Na_nashi> Kids' high school needed a part-time temporary teacher of Japanese for two terms, to cover for a teacher on leave
[13:35] Na_nashi> So I applied
[13:35] Molly02> congrats Nashers Smile
[13:35] Mofugga> does that make things awkward for your child?
[13:35] Molly02> shouldnt
[13:35] Na_nashi> no it doesn't
[13:35] Mofugga> that would suck.. no ditching classes.. no making out with the girlfriend under the bleachers... no smoking in the boys room..
[13:35] Molly02> lol
[13:35] Na_nashi> I make out with my girlfriend in more comfortable places, and I don't smoke ...... true about the ditching classes bit though
[13:35] Mofugga> we aren't talking about you.. lol
[13:35] Molly02> have a great day everyone Smile)))))
[13:35] Na_nashi> hi ken

It really isn't all about you Nashi. I had a chuckle at this one
lol!
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:13 am

Hey meetme...perhaps you should enroll in a couple of classes yourself. May I suggest you start with "Humor 101". I think you are the only one that missed Nashi's tongue-in-cheek reply in that conversation.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:20 am

Hey Heartssss... guess you are as bad as he is... it really isn't about you two so stop defending him. You will go far just carry on following your mentor Smile

I have to add... your humor sucks at the best of times ... practice what you preach !

That was in no way tongue in cheek. He missed it completely... other than that SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!!!!

lol!

P.S. Heartssss, I always find it kind of strange that when you are here in the forum so is Nashi and you ALWAYS answer for him (this also applies in the lobby) why is that?

Last edited by meetme7 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:25 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Geez meetme and Hilde, whats with all this hating? You both need to read what you write before you post. Seriously, you both are coming off sounding like angry, bitter. shrews. Is that the image you want to send out? I don't think so.

A word of advise my friends, your insults and name calling show immaturity and poor self control on your part. I would delete them before any more readers see them.

Love,
Heartssss, Friend to All
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 am

lol! ....... yet again
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 am

Quote :
A word of advise my friends, your insults and name calling show immaturity and poor self control on your part.

Just a word of ADVICE please read what you type before you click enter. Remember you saying that? The sad thing here is you didn't know the difference .. tsk tsk at you when English is your only language! Sad Ah yes, your mentor could teach you Japanese once you have mastered English!

Quote :
Seriously, you both are coming off sounding like angry, bitter. shrews.

Name calling, what names did you call us? You never end with the name calling so that was rather a silly thing to post. lol

Heartssss it is so cute to see you defending your mentor, however, I did notice you never answered my question... how about it!!

Happy learning,

meetme7
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 am

Ok, I guess when your only response is to start correcting spelling errors, its time to end the thread.

We are done talking now.
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 am

ad⋅vise  /ædˈvaɪz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ad-vahyz] verb, -vised, -vis⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.
2. to recommend as desirable, wise, prudent, etc.: He advised secrecy.
3. to give (a person, group, etc.) information or notice (often fol. by of): The investors were advised of the risk. They advised him that this was their final notice.

–verb (used without object) 4. to take counsel; consult (usually fol. by with): I shall advise with my friends.
5. to offer counsel; give advice: I shall act as you advise.

ad⋅vice  /ædˈvaɪs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ad-vahys]
–noun
1. an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.
2. a communication, esp. from a distance, containing information: Advice from abroad informs us that the government has fallen. Recent diplomatic advices have been ominous.
3. an official notification, esp. one pertaining to a business agreement: an overdue advice.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:10 am

“Advice” is the noun, “advise” the verb. When meetme advises people, she gives them advice.

lol!

lmao at two Americans giving a foreigner English lessons

Last edited by meetme7 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:20 am

Just so you know Heartssss you can't finish any thread.. again a silly post you made Smile Plus it most certainly wasn't a spelling error it was gramatically incorrect.

Quote :
Heartssss, I always find it kind of strange that when you are here in the forum so is Nashi and you ALWAYS answer for him (this also applies in the lobby) why is that?

The question still stands, why the hesitation?

So we haven't finished talking yet!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Any chance you could reply to meet heartssss?? ya keeping us in
suspense lol.

Please and thank you : )

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Well this post was funny all round....

But...... lol! @ Endrin....that definition section was about the funniest thing I ever saw : ) Guess you didn't read the first word in the definitions of both words...verb...noun...

Yes...once again.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Actually I did but what you fail to realize was I posted those two definitions for Hearts/Nashi but your hostess automatically assumed it was for herself. I know exactly what I posted but you people are so used to being attacked that its your second nature to defend yourself when there is no need to.
Strike two =)

meetme7 wrote:
“Advice” is the noun, “advise” the verb. When meetme advises people, she gives them advice.

lol!

lmao at two Americans giving a foreigner English lessons

LMFAO at The British not seeing direction..... (must be the Benny Hill Humour I lack)
=)

I really dont have no side in this. Nor do I really care, can you comprehend this?
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 am

Endrin...I wasn't suggesting you had any kind of agenda : ) Don't take it so personally!! Loosen up and chill buddy.

I made my comment because I found your involvement in this thread genuinely funny - it wasn't an attack or counter-attack of any kind - just an observation. Hey, thanks for the explanation though - I love to see the backtracking : )

Now...I don't want to seem pedantic, but let me address another grammatical issue - in your last post you say:

[quote] 'I really dont have no side in this. Nor do I really care, can you comprehend this?'

My answer is...No...I don't really comprehend what you are saying. Since you start with a double negative: you can excuse me for being confused by your comments. If you 'don't have no side in this', then surely you do have a side in it? This is what poor use of grammar can do - create ambiguity and misunderstanding.

If you butcher the English language with every comment, you can expect that people will be left in some confusion about the meaning & integrity of your statements. My suggestion would be - try not to appear smarter than you are : ) When a monkey wears clothes and sticks on a pair of spectacles - I laugh.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 am

Quote :
LMFAO at The British not seeing direction..... (must be the Benny Hill Humour I lack)
=)

I am totally confused at this statement as you posted it under a quote of mine. Do you mean Space? He is the only British person who has responded to you.

Please clarify for me. Thanks

bounce
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 am

OK I have had such fun with this thread.

Sorry Heartssss, you fell straight into the trap of butting in, what you do best. Of course, I knew it was tongue in cheek on Nashi's part (unless he is totally stupid). I shouldn't really be surprised as you were only being your usual self, attacking and defending your mentor who told you what to say and couldn't stand up for himself! hehe

As you said the other day 'I like to mess with them', well I just messed with you. See what 'great' sense of humor you have!!

jocolor

Last edited by meetme7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 am

Lolololol ok now that made me chuckle during my lunch break meet lol

Too Funny!!!!!

Hehehe

CrAzY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...   Nashi, Nashi, Nashi... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 am

merry christmas
Back to top Go down

Nashi, Nashi, Nashi...
Page 1 of 1