Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Why do people join a forum and not participate?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

Why do people join a forum and not participate? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 pm

This has been baffling me, had this very same conversation last night, and thought rather than have this conversation on a 1 to 1, let’s bring it out into the forum, ask the people direct.

Is it because some people just want to see the "latest gossip"? and have no opinions whatsoever about any subject that has been brought up. There are many topics brought to the forum, including quizzes, people have spent their valuable time and energy to try varying the forum and adding a little fun too, along with the serious stuff. I personally find it very rude and disrespectful to the ones who are trying to vary the forum, keep the forum alive and to make it interesting, when others do not at least make an attempt to participate.

I am not saying each and every post made all should respond, some posts people may not agree with, therefore have no opinion on that post, I am just saying surely with all the different sections i.e. books, music, jokes, issues and so on, that most of us have some interest and something to say in that particular section, such as which book you recommend, if you feel that you do not want to respond to the other topics.

Nashi, let me use you as an example, each and every day you take the time and enter the forum if not more than once a day, you don't participate in any of the topics/quizzes, why is this? why did you join the forum in the first place? Seriously I am curios and trying to understand why people would take the time and effort to complete the application of joining, and when joined have nothing to say.

This is only my opinion, and really am curious as to why people do not participate, to me seems pretty much like sitting in lobby all day and say nothing, which is a senseless thing to do, I appreciate the time and effort that people have taken from their day to make the forum successful as it is, with saying that, congratulate the admin and all that have participated.

I am also aware it's peoples choice, like I said it's just my opinion and would appreciate peoples thoughts on this, including you nashi.

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Come on nashi, nashi, nashi, answer the questions I have put out to you.. what exactly is it that you are afraid of to reply to a post and answer the questions? be a man not a mouse. You usually have plenty to say in the lobbies, albeit 99% bs, nonetheless. Hell even tell us one your "stories", betcha miss telling them dont you?

Is it that the questions are too hard? would you like me to break them down for you, to make them easier for you to understand?

**does a chant** come on nashi, nashi, nashi. we know you can do it

CrAzY (who has hope) lol!
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 am

OmG Meet, just been out to town and guess who I bumped into?? you got it!!!
NASHI, NASHI, NASHI!!!!

Why do people join a forum and not participate? W22p2c11

cheers

Still confused Sad and yup didn't say anything Sad .. but, I still have hope Smile
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:08 am

Oh my Nashi, Nashi, Nashi, you are playing hard to get, come on, I know you really want to say something, we don't bite.

There must be a reason you joined this forum nashi, nashi, nashi, tell us what it was? was it to follow your side kick? and watch her support you because you are not man enough to do it yourself? Yeah, that must be it huh.

Nashi, nashi, nashi be a man for once in your life, answer the questions that have been put out to you, if you like I can break them down into a smaller scale, for you to understand : )

**stomps feet, bangs knife and fork on table** Come on Nashi, nashi, nashi, be a man and answer the questions!

CrAzY (who is hopeful) scratch
Back to top Go down
_GFY

PostSubject: Re: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 am

perhaps he is afraid of your obvious superior intellect Shocked Basketball
Back to top Go down
_GFY

PostSubject: Re: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 am

made myself laff....................hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 pm

I joined to be mis-quoted and used against me =0)

Afterall its fun to give misleading information and laugh about attempts of being made fun of when its way off base. Kinda like creating my own world and controlling your thoughts
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Why do people join a forum and not participate?   Why do people join a forum and not participate? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am

Thank you muchly for your replies. GFY? one will never know lol. Nashi? I congratulate you well done lol, your determination is amazing.. and so you know, all in a joke Smile

Ohh and before I forget Alex? I am not as stupid as you think Shocked , all in a joke my dear hehe. Sorry it's on here, for some reason you have your settings for me not to reply back to your pm.

CrAzY
Back to top Go down

Why do people join a forum and not participate?
Page 1 of 1