Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Runescape rockssssssss !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Runescape rockssssssss ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape rockssssssss !   Runescape rockssssssss ! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:36 pm

I'm glad to see that children are joining this forum - you must be if you enjoy runescape. Welcome to this very boring forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Runescape rockssssssss !   Runescape rockssssssss ! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 am

Alex ..i know my post is kinda late but ..if u find the forum for borring why do u join it ?
I dont get ......
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape rockssssssss !   Runescape rockssssssss ! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 pm

To be politically correct in your last statement Maggie you should ask why this person is here now after coming to the conclusion this forum is boring because you cant call something boring until you have tried it. Then at that point you can pass a judgement on how it makes you feel. =0)
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Runescape rockssssssss !   Runescape rockssssssss ! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 am

Thanks for the advice Endrin
Next time i will try hard to be politically correct : )
BTW there is some logic in your words ...think so : )
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Runescape rockssssssss !   Runescape rockssssssss ! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Selene,

I am sorry...I have been away for a couple of weeks...and have not been around to welcome you to this site.

Thank you for joining - I know your contribution will be positive, informative and fun.

As you can see...we allow all sorts to post here - so accept my apology for the rude comment you have received from one of our members who cannot accept her own obsession : )

Oh yes...he is a she and she is a he....you'll get to know the little intricacies of character amongst our unsavoury members in due course. Regard this as a Runescape quest - you have to train your strength fighting monsters : )

Anyway welcome...and I look forward to your future posts! I look forward to talking about a game that was created by some of the finest minds at one of our foremost universities. You know, there was a time when people dismissed The Lord of the Rings as a child's story. Funny how we laugh at those people now huh?
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape rockssssssss !   Runescape rockssssssss ! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

STOP PICKING ON MY OBSESSIONS!
Back to top Go down

Runescape rockssssssss !
Page 1 of 1