Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

March Competition!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

March Competition! Empty
PostSubject: March Competition!   March Competition! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

Winner gets a purple phat (party hat) and a competition winner rank!! (you may have no idea what that means, but it's worth it...trust me). Also, with this competition, I will be opening up the vote option for other members to elect the winner!

The competition
In less than 50 words....tell us how men are better than women...or how women are better than men : )

Your post MUST start with either Men are better than women because..... or Women are better than men because.....
I will give it a couple of weeks before I start the voting option, so get thinking!!!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

March Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Competition!   March Competition! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 am

Women are better cause :

1)Women can take care of themselves whereas men can’t.

2) women do handle more responsabilies then men who ONLY pretend to work .Women gives birth care for kids .care for husband and all other stuf and workiing !!
3) women do think more in perspective then men do
4)when women loves somebody is love ..when men loves nobody is sure if is love or physical attraction

Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

March Competition! Empty
PostSubject: March Competition!   March Competition! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:37 am

Women are better than men because ....

they can do fine just on their own. They can support themselves, better themselves, and live their lives without the input of a man.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

March Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Competition!   March Competition! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:51 am

Ok.....2 posts on why women are better....here's one for the men!!

Men are better than women because they are quick at identifying problems and fixing them. As opposed to women, who often can't or won't see a problem immediately and are completely indecisive when trying to solve them. Basketball

(I have a feeling the purple phat is mine Laughing)
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

March Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Competition!   March Competition! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:55 am

There are more good male lowman players than there are good women lowman players!

Try a little exercise...go through the names of male and female lowman players -- then tell me that I am wrong!

Isn't this conclusive proof that men are better than women?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

March Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Competition!   March Competition! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 am

hmm heartss is good lomwan player aslo i am : ) also Lilie ,also krog ..also Imatus ....
so many i cant even remember : )
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

March Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Competition!   March Competition! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:40 pm

In the beginning, the Great Spirit created man and woman. He said to each...here is mother earth...go out and take of it what you want. The man took his arrow and went out after the deer. The woman took everything else.
Back to top Go down

March Competition!
Page 1 of 1