Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

yes I play runescape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeLLBoUnD
Bloggers
Bloggers
SpeLLBoUnD

yes I play runescape Empty
PostSubject: yes I play runescape   yes I play runescape EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm

my motherflippin mouse is not working properly and this annoys me greatly.. mainly because i spent more money that i would have normally because some dopey salesguy told me it was "so worth it" and twat that i am, i listened.. well ok that annoys me some, but the main issue i have is that my avatar on runescape randomly runs in a wholeee nother direction than the one i want it to go in all because my mouse is stupid (not to mention overpriced)

Yes i play runescape, and yes i am addicted to it - i go thru stages of playing alot and not playing at all. I have a 12 year old son, and i wish i could say that i play because he does, and while he likes runescape, he much prefers his playstation - this may change, but so far if given the choice, PS wins everytime.. So why do i play? hmm hard to say really, i play because i get enjoyment out of the game, the reason we all play the games we do, yes? i don't have a deep reason for playing, i don't care that i am addicted to the game, i can think of worse addictions - its relaxing really, i don't chat in this game, unless asked a direct question.

the humour in the game greatly appeals to me, the quests are a nice challenge and its improving everyday - and yes i think that taking away pking all over the wilderness IS an improvement

the thing about runescape is its always slammed as a kids game, sure.. maybe it is - i enjoy kids games, but i find its more like the movies Shrek, aimed at kids, but definitely something in there for the adults.

and if you're wondering who introduced me to the game?.. well it might come as a surprise and then again it might not.. give it up for our esteemed leader Space Smile (okay so a little light sarcasm never hurt anyone)
yes I play runescape Eingan11
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: yes I play runescape   yes I play runescape EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:47 pm

How well I remember those hours we spent - you on one side of the world, me on the other. When it got boring, I introduced you to Runescape.

Oh yes...I remember helping my little noob girlfriend - as she developed from being a lowly level 3 to whatever she is now with a skill cape and all.

Now...do you remember how....that geeky side of you took over? Who was telling who about the new updates? HUH????

And by the way....there has never been a game that has been invented for kids only. Think of who invents them. Unlock the inner child : )

Thank you for this post darling...and I hope to see many more from you about latest quests and equipment. I know that geek inside you can't wait.

Your esteemed leader,
yes I play runescape Space_11

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpeLLBoUnD
Bloggers
Bloggers
SpeLLBoUnD

PostSubject: Re: yes I play runescape   yes I play runescape EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 pm

being wiser than you does not make me a geek, and i am NEVER boring.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: yes I play runescape   yes I play runescape EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Whatever you say...my sword is bigger than yours...neener neener lol!
Back to top Go down

yes I play runescape
Page 1 of 1