Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...

Go down 
+2
_GFY
meetme7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
meetme7
meetme7

I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... Empty
PostSubject: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 am

So before I prepare myself for my long haul flight I just wanted to clarify a thing or two..

I found this in my mailbox awaiting my return...

Dated August 11, 2009

[05:38] Na_nashi> how come we never see any logs posted on that forum any more ?
05:45] tom74> proly causw space is not fooling with it any more
[05:45] tom74> cause
[05:45] Na_nashi> well that's not good enough
[05:46] Na_nashi> If there is any worthwhile reason for its existence ..... it should be seeing some use
[05:46] tom74> only repeating what i was told
[05:46] Na_nashi> If it is lying dormant and not being used, then maybe it should be wrapped up and taken off air, since it would be useless and serving no purpose
[05:47] tom74> i agree
[05:47] tom74> never saw a use anhow most of it was bs anyhow

Yeah right nashi, seeing you check the forum at least 2/3 times a day!!!

Dated August 16, 2009

[02:52] Daphne> ok im going before na_nashi takes a dislike to me
[02:52] Daphne> bye all
[02:52] games_fan2003> bye then daphne have a good evening!
[02:52] Daphne Exits
[02:52] Na_nashi> wow
[02:52] lili_di> byeee
[02:52] Na_nashi> How could I ever dislike anyone who uses a fuschia-coloured font ?????
[02:52] games_fan2003> Gosh Daphne cares ??
[02:52] lili_di> 2nd wow
[02:52] games_fan2003> lol nashi
[02:53] games_fan2003> do you know who she is?
[02:53] Na_nashi> no
[02:53] Na_nashi> who is she ?
[02:53] games_fan2003> i have no idea - i first thought it was agent
[02:53] games_fan2003>
[02:53] lili_di> i'm amazed you know the name of that colour nashi lol
[02:53] games_fan2003> sis nashi is not a fool you know!
[02:54] Na_nashi> lili I'm amazed that you thought I might not !
[02:54] lili_di> lol
[02:54] games_fan2003> and i am amazed that nashi is amazed that lili is amazed!
[02:54] games_fan2003>
[02:54] C_shell_C_shell> hehehe now i am lost
[02:54] lili_di> lol sis
[02:54] games_fan2003> well i am sis!
[02:54] lili_di> men usually don't know that lol
[02:55] lili_di> what colour is mine ?
[02:55] games_fan2003> when they wear that color its salmon sis NOT fuschia or pink ok?
[02:55] games_fan2003>
[02:55] lili_di> no salmon is diff lol
[02:55] games_fan2003>
[02:56] Na_nashi> salmon is a fish
[02:56] lili_di> yes lol
[02:56] games_fan2003> noooooooooooooooo really?
[02:56] Na_nashi> and also the surname of the first girl I 'got off' with
[02:56] lili_di> ewwwwwwwww
[02:57] lili_di> she smelled ?
[02:57] Na_nashi> But you probably didn't want to know that, right?
[02:57] Na_nashi> No, that was her surname
[02:57] lili_di> lol
[02:57] lili_di> tell me more
[02:57] Na_nashi> well
[02:57] games_fan2003> she was a bus and you got off her?
[02:57] Na_nashi> She had a very energetic tongue
[02:57] lili_di> omg
[02:57] games_fan2003>
[02:58] lili_di> nashi i reitere my question re you ok?
[02:58] Na_nashi> but ... well ..... this is kinda embarrassing .........
[02:58] Na_nashi> She didn't so much kiss as ...... well ....... 'gulp'
[02:58] lili_di> are you ..
[02:58] games_fan2003> swallow you nashi?
[02:58] Na_nashi> I can't describe it any better than that ..... nd sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night screaming
[02:59] C_shell_C_shell> thx goodness 4 iggy
[02:59] games_fan2003> nashi
[03:00] Na_nashi> <----- glad I *finally* got C_shell to iggy me
[03:00] lili_di> nashi, careful, this could b used against you lol
[03:00] Na_nashi> took ages to do it lol
[03:00] Na_nashi> lol lili, yes it could
[03:00] lili_di>
[03:00] Na_nashi> However whatsername hasn't been publishing many logs lately
[03:01] games_fan2003> is whatser even here lately?
[03:01] Na_nashi> I miss the days when the big news on that forum was 'What Nashi said last week'
[03:01] games_fan2003>
[03:01] lili_di> lol
03:02] C_shell_C_shell Exits
[03:03] games_fan2003>
[03:03] games_fan2003> sis!!!! answer me!!!!!
[03:05] games_fan2003> ooopps i think i made a major mistake
[03:05] lili_di> was all in fun sis
[03:06] games_fan2003> i thought you meant she ate your face when she kissed - that she had a big mouth I am the dumbest person on this earth
[03:06] games_fan2003>
[03:06] games_fan2003> maybe sis but I wasnt trying to be rude or crude i totally misunderstood
[03:07] games_fan2003> I am just to stupid for my own good
[03:08] Na_nashi> well that is what I meant actually .... I'm not sure what else I could have meant
[03:08] lili_di> lol
[03:08] games_fan2003> really?
[03:08] games_fan2003> ohhh now you are just making fun of me

Nashi was this last week's news? By the way why didn't you and fossil use my nickname? Scared of a gag eh? LOL Don't grow wishbones where your backbone ought to be!!!

Last edited by meetme7 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_GFY

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 am

how utterly and completely pathetic!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:27 am

I totally agree with you GFY - just like your nickname!

Basketball
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Come on Meetme, you can think of a better retort than that.

But can't you see you have been played again? He says it to provoke and you jump every time. It is so much fun to watch. He knows you can't ignore him and you prove it every time.

Enjoy your flight. Sad that you couldn't wait until you got home before posting. You must miss this place so much!

I miss Crazy's posts though.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 am

Ok foxthree your sarcasm is great but...

I see you didn't get the gist of why I posted when I did.

If I hadn't IT would HAVE been last week's news!!!

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by meetme7 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 am

I don't think it is the light you are guiding people to Lillie. More like the fires of hell.

But I wonder if you realized that I wasn't actually talking about people jumping on people on the forum, but merely the observation that Nashi spoke to provoke a response, knowing full well that Meetme would post the log. Nashi presses the button: Meetme jumps up. Never fails!

I hope you never stop, as it will eradicate my reason for being here. Keep pressing the button Nashi as I enjoy watching the Jack jump out of the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 am

LOL @ Jack in the Box... you have the wrong gender!!!!

LOL @ nashi presses the buttons!!!

It sure gets a response out of you. Jump Jump Jump

Thanks hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Oh dear Meetme if you knew what a metaphor was you'd know gender wasn't really important in the explanation. If it helps we could use Jackie in the box.

Of course Nashi presses the buttons and you post the log every time.

Of course I respond. I like to bring to visitors in to see the dancing monkey.

It is still sad to see an old spinster sat at an airport internet station spending her time posting a log on the forum. It must have been a very dull holiday! I may have been more excited if it was a better log.

One final point: If you didn't want the log to be 'out of date' don't put a date on it. Simple concept really.

I still miss Crazy's posts!
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

LOL at OLD SPINSTER you really do get better foxthree. I also like the way you try to get personal in everything you post and you think it's hurtful. You just get laughed at more LOL LOL

Quote :
Oh dear Meetme if you knew what a metaphor was you'd know gender wasn't really important in the explanation

Jump jump jump

Quote :
One final point: If you didn't want the log to be 'out of date' don't put a date on it. Simple concept really.

You don't have a clue. Which really sums it all up!!!

OK let's put this to rest foxthree... but really who has been pressing who's buttons here!!!!

Wait... I must find a yellow cap to look cool, plus get a hider nic like Cybercidal and attack people.

Dance monkey dance

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 am

HMMM
Endrin would u plz explain what u exactly mean with LOL LOL and etc ........
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Aside from the nonsense....

Meatlogger, you deserve a prize for your services : )

I find the logs enclosed herein to be a source of constant amusement. Nashi is a comic masterpiece in your posts. If I didn't know that Nashi was no more than 103 years old, I would seriously consider him as the inspiration behind Marlowe's 'The Jew of Malta'.

Keep up the good work...you seem to have a knack for keeping the dance alive : )
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Honestly whats funny you ask Maggie? I will tell you. The constant ring that goes around. The content. The Useage. The RESULT. It all makes me laugh. From the chatrooms to whats said in here. Its like watching a docked Doberman try to catch its tail. The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 am

Well to be honest Endrin i dont understand always your posts but i think nothing wrong something to be funny .Seems like the rest of us u like visit this forum and read ...some things u find for funny some u dont ...But thats why such a forums exist ..to entertain us and etc ...so feel free to laugh ..laughing is good for the health : )
Didnt understand a word from your last post this with the ring and etc ..but i can feel the sarcasm ...so i am glad u enjoy all that like we enjoy it
Waves Endrin Smile
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:45 pm

No Sarcasm hun. I just get a laugh about it all.
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 am

There is an unhealthy obsession with Nashi.

He is obviously so much of a threat to you all that you have to log everything he says and paste it here. There is no longer any reason why this man should have any influence over you at all but the logs keep coming.

There could be 3 explanations:

1. He is still a threat to you.

2. You are immature.

3. You need an object of ridicule to justify your own position and to hide your inadequacies.

I think all apply.

I like the banner by the way. I wonder who you will blame for being foxthree this time. A simple IT trick? or perhaps I travel a lot.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 am

Why are you taking the banner so personally?

It was a generic statement : )
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 am

... and I continue to press your buttons foxthree.

LOL @ me having the obsession. As there are so many logs regarding nashi don't you think he HAS the obsession? So your post is irrelevant.

Nashi has no other topic of conversation other than to say negative things about me, lillie, maggie and space every day and for hours on end with his so called 'friends'. When confronted he goes back into his shell. He seems to have dropped talking about crazy, I guess because he can't hide behind HH's skirt anymore Smile

Na_nashi> Well I hope the forum is the release for them that lets them suppress other, more harmful, anti-social tendencies
BradB> pot calling kettle douggie pooh
Na_nashi> and, of course, meetme standing bye to log and repost everything *there* as well as *here*
BradB> there are plenty guilty of that

If only you knew what you were talking about foxthree someone might take an interest

Happy dancing foxthree

bounce

P.S. The 'lovely' nashi posted all of your post in the lobby of SHG, again who is obsessed LOL
Back to top Go down
_GFY

PostSubject: Re: I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...   I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Alrighty then!
I conclude that Meetme and Na Nashi would make a lovely couple Wink
Back to top Go down

I didn't want to disappoint you Nashi...
Page 1 of 1