Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Maggie's love for me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Maggie's love for me Empty
PostSubject: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Does everyone else see it? I won't even bother posting all the dirty messages she has sent me. I welcome your comments.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 am

Sorry Brah,

But she is totally in love with me : )
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:07 am

she loves you both guy!!!

all she has in her poor life beside downloading films ilegal !
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:09 am

No Syl.....she loves JUST me....ask her!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 am

ahmmmmm

nope she loves all men ....and she doesnt means that n a bad way...Is just her nature!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 am

SYL would you ever st fu ?
and no comment at G post ,also spacers comment ,
rolls my eyes you people live in a dream
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 am

Space, do you have any bikini pics of her? If so, would you like to trade?

I have some early ones before the stretch marks and recent weight gain.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 am

hehehe
no trashy there is no way that I say nothing lolol. And if the guys dream of you in a bikini is that zackly that what you love , what you want and what you let get wet between your vulgielegs Smile

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 am

SYLVIA
seems you really are unsatisfied woman so you always pick on people for liking men and etc
Listen .....
IF you dont understand the messing and jokes is your own problem
GO find your hubby ,get some real things then come here and act like bitter old lonely person .
I find space for funny guy and i mess around ,i dont t even answer when he is mean with me
G ...well i dont talk with him, either i send him dirty message like he says
SO get in line and stop blaming me for something what YOU DO .......not everybody is so dirty like you

Seems syl you just wait G post something and you start ,
who is after men Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 am

hehehehhe

you make me laughing trashy lolol

if you would not angry you would not answer to me either ,,, I like nathan too but i do not hide behind my religion, how buitter will you be if you ever get my age lolol, I find it quit funny to kick you , then i can see with every single word you writen how pissed you are about that lolol
And messing with people means something different what you think ..I mess with you .. I own your ass ,,you hate me for being on earth... you does not mess with the guys you looks to them like they are a gods who stands in church and you sit on knees and pray to them and that what us all let laugh over you over and over lolol
just get you poor silly thing

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

syl you can never make me angry ,
and seriously you have mental issues ...find proffessional help
BTW hate is a feeling honey ..and you are NOBODY to me to feel something
I just pity you ...glad that you are so obssessed with me ,and that you watch every my post ,being here 24 hours as guest and waiting me to pay attention heh
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:23 am

I answer to your silly post and you sit and wait for it ..
And you little muslimtrash i dont need to hidding to join this forum ...dont think of other what you by yourself love to do.
You poor cheap c....t is and will be forever just a lobbyclown Smile
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 am

"I own your ass" = MY quote
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 am

you have no quotes
and syl doesnt even own her shoe
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm

I have far more revealing pics than just mere 'bikini' pics!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 am

I have one of Maggie in a bikini, but it is kinda hairy. Think Sasquatch in a speedo.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's love for me   Maggie's love for me EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Somebody to delete this topic plz !!!
FFS
Back to top Go down

Maggie's love for me
Page 1 of 1