Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

God I love this game!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

God I love this game!!! Empty
PostSubject: God I love this game!!!   God I love this game!!! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:40 am

When I bought my son an Xbox some years ago - I bought with the bundle two games....one was Halo and the other was called Asaassin's Creed. I played Halo with my boy for a little while. but it didn't do much for me. BUT the other game - Assassins Creed - well I loved it!! Since that time, I have played the sequel - and now keenly await the arrival of the third installment. My son is getting smart - he knows that I like this game, so he doesn't ask for it in his Christmas list. He has realised that I will want it anyway, and he will get to play it without wasting one of his Christmas wishes. This game will certainly be in my Christmas stocking this year!!

God I love this game!!! Images11
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: God I love this game!!!   God I love this game!!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:13 am

grr one day have to start playing such a games also heh
still no clue about it Smile
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: God I love this game!!!   God I love this game!!! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 am

Maggie...you should play the first one at least....it's all about the Crusades!
Back to top Go down

God I love this game!!!
Page 1 of 1