Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

what to belive ?? (part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

what to belive ?? (part 2) Empty
PostSubject: what to belive ?? (part 2)   what to belive ?? (part 2) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:58 am

DREAMS !!!!!
i have heard that the dreams u dream about u self is the worst once Smile (nitemare)
maybe coz you know that monsters dosent exist....so is more easy to be scared of things that realy can happen.......

like me....when i was 15 i did see this horror movie (demons 2)....god it gave me nitemares for years after...my mom dident let me see a scary movie in a longe time after Smile............but..............i dont think it was the demons that scared me most.........it was that i was locked inside in an elevator........i cant stand smal rooms.....places with to much people and elevators Smile

lol btw i did buy this film last year...to see if it was so scary as i did remember..........it wasent...i did laff all thrue the film lol!

and i am sure most people has had deja vu (sure that is spelled wrong:) ).......experienced things u are sure u have been thrue befor.........

then....some years ago i did go in groupe therapy and 1 of the things we learned was that your dreams can tell you something about you self.....coz when you sleep...your head dosent stop to work and things that lay deep down in your head starts to work Smile

the brain is a great tool.............

elin..........................

Last edited by sneakelin on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to belive ?? (part 2)   what to belive ?? (part 2) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: what to belive ?? (part 2)   what to belive ?? (part 2) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 pm

dreams are strange . i hate the dream where u falling and u suddenly wake up with a fright.

i usually remeber my dreams and i can also go back to bed that nite and continue the dream on its strange,

when i was a child i had a recurring nitemare and to this day i dont understand it . ive had it a few times in adulthood. it was ov my mum dieing in a fire in a house round corner to where we lived it was always the same dream everything happened the same nothing changed.
Back to top Go down

what to belive ?? (part 2)
Page 1 of 1