Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

some jokes heh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

some jokes heh  Empty
PostSubject: some jokes heh    some jokes heh  EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 am

here starts the jokes

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

some jokes heh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: some jokes heh    some jokes heh  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 am

Post a pic without makeup - would be pretty comical, trust me.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

some jokes heh  Empty
PostSubject: whats good and whats bad    some jokes heh  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 am

heh
Whats good and bad ?

Good: your wife is pregnant !!
Bad :there are 3 babies
Very bad : you made strerilisation 3 years ago

Good :your wife doesnt talk to you
Bad ;she want divorce
Very bad ;;she is lawyer

Good:your son is growing up
Bad...he is flirting with teh old woman who lives near you
Very bad :YOU too

Good:your son is passing much time in his room
Bad You find in his room por n movies
Very bad .You are on these movies

Good ..your husband is very good knowing the moda
Bad ..you realized that he wear your clothes
Very bad ..they suits him more

Good ..you are reading all that and smile
Bad :you know many people in such a situation
Very bad : you are one of them

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

some jokes heh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: some jokes heh    some jokes heh  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:38 am

One American one Turkish guy and Bulgarian were called by one monster .The monster said to the American :if USA doesn't stop making wars he will push this button and explode his country country .The American started cry .Then monster said same to the Turkish and he started cry .Then entered the Bulgarian ,after while he was laughing ....American and Turkish asked him if monster said same to him .Bulgarian said yeah he said same ...they asked then why you laugh ????he said well i stole the button

One German going in library and asked :
Do you have the book " the smart American "
the seller answered :sorry the fantastic section is on second floor

UN made an research with the question :"Please tell us fair whats your opinion to decide the problem with the lack of the food in the world " :
In AFRICA they didnt know whats food
IN EAST EUROPE they didnt know whats fair
IN WEST EUROPE they didnt know whats lack
IN CHINA they didnt know whats an opinion
IN MIDLE EAST they didnt know whats desicison
IN USA THEY DIDNT KNOW WHATS OTHER WORLD

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

some jokes heh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: some jokes heh    some jokes heh  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 am

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself that he starts calling his wife `Mother of Six` in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it`s time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouts at the top of his voice, `Shall we go home now Mother of Six?`

His wife, finally fed up with her husband, shouts back, `Anytime you`re ready, Father of Four!`

IN USA they made a robot who for 5 mins catch the criminals .They send it in Spain ,for 5 mins the robot cathed 100 criminals .They send it in Bulgaria for 5 mins somebody stole the robot
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

some jokes heh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: some jokes heh    some jokes heh  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 pm

one of my favorite jokes lol
A Bulgarian working for one boss .One day the boss said to the Bulgarian :Ivan today is coming the president of Bulgaria i want all to be ok plz ..Ivan said ok ...some hours after the president and Ivan were friends
After one week boss called Ivan and said ..today is coming the president of Russia pl i want all to be ok ...after some hours the president and Ivan were friends .
One week after the boss said to Ivan ..o cause you made so much for my company i want that you come with me in Vatican for the speech of the Pope .
When the Pope saw Ivan he said hey my friend come here with me ,Ivan turned and saw his boss felt down .When he wake up all asked him what happened .He said ..i understand Ivan was friend with both presidents ,but just now one man asked me who is the man near Ivan
heh
Back to top Go down

some jokes heh
Page 1 of 1